Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
can anyone please tell me how to solve the panic issue after keyboard layout setup....i've installed macOS...but facing this panic
Post Merged
where do I type these commands?
launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.opendirectoryd.plist
...should I boot to USB and run terminal?
Post Merged
how do I fix kernel panic?
And crash after keyboard layout?

Advertising

by: gmccowan1
Shaneee wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:00 pm
gmccowan1 wrote:it keeps telling me that i dont have enough disk space when copying 4.hfs files. i'll just wait for a video to come out before installing it.
Did you expand the partition using the hard drive manager?
Yes....64GB card
by: doc32
Hi everyone,
I follow this guide and everything were find for USB creatiion.
I can boot and select installation in Clover menu but after few times i've got a kernel panic. Maybe just before the first screen of installation.
I tried with a fake id for graphic injection but it don't work.
Maybe i forgot something, if anyone have an Idea.
Post Merged
Sorry,
Ryzen 5 2600X
Asus prime X370-A
MSI Rx570
I've shrunk my balls trying to get past keyboard layout page....someone anyone tell me how to fix kernel panic
MY SPECS:
FX 4100 PROCESSOR
AMD 6670 GFX
Post Merged
how do I start in single user mode?
by: m4mmt
Thanks for the guide! I got everything working with the exception of Apple account login. Every time I try to download something from the store I get this error:
Code: Select all
com.apple.commerce.client error 500.
by: raxlb
Hey, Shaneee, does this guide also work for a Yosemite install? My computer doesn't support Mojave so I gotta settle for Yosemite :(
by: kaleide
Just to start, the fact that I'm on Mojave on a Ryzen is crazy. So thank you for your work!!
I followed everything, and booted into macOS. It's currently on 10.14.3, which i was shocked by since i was expecting 10.14.1
Running into odd things, like HDMI sound doesn't work(there are 5 options), mirroring sound to stereo receiver works, and line-out works most of the time.
iCloud only seems to like Photos, hangs on everything else.
I cannot reboot without USB, should i download clover and install on hard drive?
thanks much for even the option to ask these questions!!
by: Luoboutou
kaleide wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:55 pm
Just to start, the fact that I'm on Mojave on a Ryzen is crazy. So thank you for your work!!
I followed everything, and booted into macOS. It's currently on 10.14.3, which i was shocked by since i was expecting 10.14.1
Running into odd things, like HDMI sound doesn't work(there are 5 options), mirroring sound to stereo receiver works, and line-out works most of the time.
iCloud only seems to like Photos, hangs on everything else.
I cannot reboot without USB, should i download clover and install on hard drive?
thanks much for even the option to ask these questions!!
Look at my photo, It became 10.14.3 too. And my vega 56 only shows 31MB. This make me so annoying.
Post Merged
something wrong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: catdog
I have an ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING motherboard/Ryzen 7 2700x/ RX 570. Restart/Shutdown doesn't seem to work even though the "FixShutdown" is checked in the config.plist. Is there some option in the bios I should change?
by: Shaneee
@Luoboutou, Enable DeInit in Clover.

@catdog, Try updating the kernel to the latest one here, https://github.com/Shaneee92/Mojave_AMD_XNU/releases

just had a popup stating that update 10.13.6 is re[…]

VMware and Mojave?

HI is it possible to run macOS mojave in VMware on[…]

Please Help

In your clover config.plist you'll want to add a[…]

First of all I wanted to say thank you for the gu[…]