Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: myrsikus
Shaneee wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:19 am
You're booting the HDD now? Did you complete the commands for the HDD before booting to it? Copy the pk files and the sed command.
Exactly. What is the problem, I can not even guess.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
You copied both pk files to the HDD?
Code: Select all
cp -r /Volumes/"OS X Base System"/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel.amd /Volumes/macOS/macOS\ Install\ Data/Locked\ Files/Boot\ Files/

cp -r /Volumes/"OS X Base System"/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel /Volumes/macOS/macOS\ Install\ Data/Locked\ Files/Boot\ Files/
Shaneee wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:32 am
You copied both pk files to the HDD?
cp -r /Volumes/"OS X Base System"/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel.amd /Volumes/macOS/macOS\ Install\ Data/Locked\ Files/Boot\ Files/

cp -r /Volumes/"OS X Base System"/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel /Volumes/macOS/macOS\ Install\ Data/Locked\ Files/Boot\ Files/
No, of course)))) I see You have already changed the first post))) Thanks for the tip. Now continued installation on the disk.
by: Bensmith
Mate, I got that booting issue +++++++++++ fixed by manually changing the com.apple.Boot.plist file. I made the permissions Read & Write for everyone on that file.

On a side note - Shaneee, how can I get my Hack to boot from SSD? I installed clover on the SSD already after mounting it etc.

Not sure which files to copy over form my USB to the SSD. Any help is appreciated! :)
@Bensmith, I've replied to your PM.
by: Nfsu211090
Good morning. I have another issue now. I hope you can assist me shaneee. I'm getting the usbhostcontroller error on verbose mode. USBBusFix, usekernelcache nothing works. But still boots to install screen (select language screen) but once I get to that screen I can't get used any USB at all. 🐁, keyboard nothing. Only thing that reads my USB 3 flash drive in usb 3 port. Tried unplugging putting it into other ports nada. Please someone help me.
Download GenericUSBXHCI and add it to the Clover > other kext folder in the EFI. You can do this with Windows Explorer.
https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-generic-usb3/downloads/RehabMan-Generic-USB3-2015-1215.zip
by: xcheong
Hi shaneee, thank you very much for the guide.
I’ve successfully install this to my ryzen 5 2600 with gigabyte aorus b450 motherboard.

However can I boot my machine without the USB bootable drive?
I’ve already tried install the latest clover and copy the clover file you shared. End up with the apple panic msg every time I try to boot.

Finally iCloud always crashes whenever I try to enable those iCloud option. Any idea how I can solve this?

Thanks for your help.
Install Clover with these steps choosing the correct install method for UEFI or Legacy. Then copy the contents of the Clover zip into the EFI > EFI > CLOVER directory that will be mounted once Clover is installed.
Marcyvee, PuppyPR liked this
There is a new problem. After installation. Passing the setting: the first step, with the choice of the country, the second with the choice of keyboard, and after the third step (license agreement) the PC restarts. What could it be?

Finished driver installs with Kext Utility just t[…]

I've made an VM of High SIerra with Vmware and i[…]

Screenshot at Feb 21 15-38-21.png CPU : AMD […]

Hello, I am new to this hackintosh and i've been w[…]