Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: ibrahim_abu6
Shaneee wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:54 pm
@ibrahim_abu6, ID is correct so should work. Remove Whatevergreen and any Graphics settings from within Clover. Only use DeInit and try that.

@Mayus, The web drivers enable the acceleration on the card. There are no open source Nvidia stuff for macOS.
That did not fix the issue sadly. I removed all settings except for delnit and removed whatevergreen keeping latest lilu.
Though after that it showed in “About my mac” (display 5mb) instead of (radeon vega 64 7mb), when I put back whatevergreen it started showing the name of the card again

Advertising

by: Shaneee
And what if you use Whatevergreen and under Graphics settings in Clover on set the FBConfig to Kamarang. Don't use InjectATI or DeInit.
by: ibrahim_abu6
Shaneee wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:37 am
And what if you use Whatevergreen and under Graphics settings in Clover on set the FBConfig to Kamarang. Don't use InjectATI or DeInit.
I already tried to use kamarang but I’ll try it again without any graphics settings
Post Merged
Shaneee wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:37 am
Unfortunately It didn’t work
I removed all graphics settings except for Kamarang, then I tried to use delnit, then I tried to use inject ati and delnit, and nothing worked
by: Apexblade
Everything went well before installation, except macOS can't properly shutdown my computer, likely an ACPI driver problem. After followed instructions to where i should be greeted by macOS Mojave, it stuck at bootloader showing
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState3, hs 0,bs 0,now 0,sm 0x0
My spec is:
CPU:AMD Ryzen7 1700
MB: Asrock X370 Gaming-ITX
GPU: Sapphire RX470
Post Merged
Apexblade wrote:Everything went well before installation, except macOS can't properly shutdown my computer, likely an ACPI driver problem. After followed instructions to where i should be greeted by macOS Mojave, it stuck at bootloader showing
My spec is:
Strange enough, after reinstall it runs well ,better than i expected
Post Merged
Apexblade wrote:Everything went well before installation, except macOS can't properly shutdown my computer, likely an ACPI driver problem. After followed instructions to where i should be greeted by macOS Mojave, it stuck at bootloader showing
My spec is:
Strange enough, after reinstall it runs well ,better than i expected
by: enPause
Hello guys. please I have a problem during the installation of macOS Mojave. I followed all the steps of Shanee to the letter, when I boot on the USB the CLOVER menu appears but when I click on "install macOS" I get a black screen and my USB stops lighning and remains inert. I have done the manipulation again several times and still nothing. please help :cry:
i have an HP Pavillon notebook 17-g121wm with AMD APU 8700P quad core 3.2 Ghz turbo
GPU Radeon R6 Graphics
8GB DDR3 RAM
motherboard HP 80B0
by: dammerung
Hi @enPause! Check if usb 3.0 port and UEFI boot mode for USB drive was choosen.
by: Derr1ck
Thanks!, this guide has worked perfectly for me, but I still have to boot from my USB stick to get macOS to boot from the hard drive, do I need to use clover and install the bootloader onto the drive and copy the USB EFI folder over or no?

Hey, I have the same issue, and after posting on […]

Hi, I have the same issue with a Ryzen 2700 and […]

INSTALLATION TO SSD STOPS

Why aren't you using Vanilla method? Maybe try tha[…]

Thank you