Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Jim Chang wrote:Can Lightroom Classic CC and Parallels Desktop work fine on mojave?
Lightroom has the same issues as on High Sierra. I'm looking into a fix for that but nothing yet. Yes Parallels and VMWare will work. The latest versions don't but older versions do. This was the same on High Sierra.
by: Nfsu211090
Good evening guys I finally got the point I seek help. Btw Shaneee thank you for all the AMD tutorials around the internet. I followed everything correct in the tutorial but where it says download clover.zip I do not see that uploaded. I downloaded AMD.zip and replaced the amd kernel but I got one of these when I load up my PMAP (Gigabyte 990 mb using uefi pmap and reg pmap) Here are some pics of my rig.
Post Merged
?
Post Merged
*Nvm about the clover.zip I magically see it now. Man I gotta lay off that special juice -_-
There are no Web Drivers for Nvidia. Only Nvidia cards supported with macOS drivers will run.
by: elibek
What should I do for this error.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Can I still use my 960 to install Mojave or would I need to take the video card out or use nv_disable=1?
@elibek, You should be booting in Verbose. Can't see any error there...

@Nfsu211090, If the card requires the web drivers then it's not worth it untill Apple and Nvidia work something out.
:'(
by: elibek
Shaneee wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:57 pm
@elibek, You should be booting in Verbose. Can't see any error there...

Such access? -v
Are you a writer? Could you please.
Thanks, Shaneee.

Sorry, my English is not good. - Google Translate :oops: :roll:

Finished driver installs with Kext Utility just t[…]

I've made an VM of High SIerra with Vmware and i[…]

Screenshot at Feb 21 15-38-21.png CPU : AMD […]

Hello, I am new to this hackintosh and i've been w[…]