Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

LordC3P0 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:35 pm
Hi, i've done everything as its on the tutorial and i am getting this error, after some time it shows an error/forbidden icon in the middle of the screen, thanks in advance
Hey, I got the forbidden sign before too, due to a mistake I did on the USB boot drive. Unfortunately I am not technical enough to tell you what's wrong. My guess is, you might have missed some of the steps. Try to do it all over is my best advice.

Also, please put your setup in your signature, so if someone could help, they would know what you are dealing with.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
@LordC3P0, See my message above your last message.
by: freyjaaa
Shaneee wrote:@LordC3P0, See my message above your last message.
helle shaneee, maybe my question is too basic, sorry but I just started with hackintosh. what I want to ask is whether athlon 200GE can run mojave or I need additional discrete GPU.

My short spec:
CPU: AMD Athlon 200GE (Radeon Vega 3) 3.2Ghz

Motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV

Memory: AMD DIL4 GEIL EDITION EVO POTENZA PC21330 2666MHz Dual Channel 8GB (2x4GB) 19-19-19-43

HDD / SSD: WDC 1TB SATA3 64MB

Thanks[emoji120]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

by: ibrahim_abu6
Please Shaneee I need help!
Everything works except for my GPU, my spec is in my signature, I've tried everything nothing works, I really need your help.
I've installed the latest Whatevergreen and Lilu Kexts and I've tried tens of configs and I've checked and unchecked Delnit and Inject ATI, I've used Fake Id and used many SMbios but nothing seems to utilize my VRAM.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ibrahim_abu6 wrote:Please Shaneee I need help!
Everything works except for my GPU, my spec is in my signature, I've tried everything nothing works, I really need your help.
I've installed the latest Whatevergreen and Lilu Kexts and I've tried tens of configs and I've checked and unchecked Delnit and Inject ATI, I've used Fake Id and used many SMbios but nothing seems to utilize my VRAM.
Can you confirm the Device ID of the GPU please.
by: jessajr0131
Shaneee wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:14 pm
@jessajr0131, Try this. Using only GenericUSBXHCI.kext put the installer USB in a USB 2.0 port and boot to Clover. Select the drive to boot and when the system leaves Clover and starts booting verbose macOS swap the USB drive to a 3.0 port.
Hi Shanee, still the same when I copied GenericUSBXHCI.kext. On your tutorial, when you said the replace the clover of the current, did you mean that I will delete the existing which I did and copy the new clover or just overwrite the current plus those that are not included on the zip file.

Tried also different PCI settings, untick the USB ownership but still the same.
Shaneee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:55 am
ibrahim_abu6 wrote:Please Shaneee I need help!
Can you confirm the Device ID of the GPU please.
687F
Post Merged
I don’t know if this would help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
@ibrahim_abu6, ID is correct so should work. Remove Whatevergreen and any Graphics settings from within Clover. Only use DeInit and try that.

@Mayus, The web drivers enable the acceleration on the card. There are no open source Nvidia stuff for macOS.
by: dammerung
Hi @Shaneee, i finally got my Mojave installed after spamming by AplleUSBControllers Error and a lot of tests with a different prelinkedkernels from "kernel developing" topics. My main trouble is that no usb 2.0 ports devices are recognized. So, some prelinkedkernels shows me absolutely empty USB folder in "about this Mac-System Information-Usb", but some (such i'm using now) gives me usb structure with usb 2.0 bus only, like on attached screenshot. This kernel allows me to boot my system without spam that blocking login screen. Your original prelinkedkernel (from the 1th post) gives me the same list, but with a usb 3.0 bus additionally and errors spam in most of cases appears and blocks my login screen, sometimes not. In all cases, devices plugged in usb 3.0 ports only are working. A usb kexts (like genericusbxhci, usbinjectall, remove port limits etc) doesn't helped me. I've trying to understand a custom dsdt creating from a rehabman post on tonymac, in hoping it can help, but i can't see the same USB types in my IORegister (screens, config.plist and ioreg file attached) - so the first step about usb ports renaming stucks me.

Please help, how can i bring back my usb 2.0 devices to live?

PS For some information. Having a trouble with a connections to local SAMBA resources (just not connecting without any signs), then i've changed (did a 755) a permissions for /S/L/E and /L/E, because there was some errors about proper permissions while kextcache and console, and now it works and connecting fine.
Last edited by dammerung on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

I updated 10.14.1 to 10.14.5 from the app store an[…]

After installing 10.14.1, the app store kept pulli[…]

try usb 2.0 Post Merged try usb 2.0 or usb 2.0[…]

INSTALLING MOJAVE

:thumbup: Post Merged :cool: