Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

User avatar
by: Shaneee
#45941
@jaykittenman, Congrats.

Have you tried this for audio, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6043

Don't update to 10.14.3. We don't have the kernel source available yet.

Are there any crash logs from iCloud?

And as for Wifi is it the onboard module?

 Advertising

User avatar
by: Enderblock
#45942
Shaneee wrote:Yes that's how I setup Clover in the config. When you boot to Clover, go to Options > PCI Devices and alter the USB settings and try booting.
I plugged the installer USB to USB 3 port,
and (unplugged all but mouse & keyboard at USB 3 ports, and HDMI from my HD7770) got finally to the installer.

After erasing & formatting HDD to macOS the actual Mojave installer ran until about 2mins left, and then crashed/panic.

Clover -->Options-->PCI Devices-->The only USB settings I see is USBOwnership, and USB inject. I guess I'll try them on and off,
and see if that helps. (Could be something else too, since the installer allmost finishes)

Phew this is a tough one.
Last edited by Enderblock on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#45944
When you reboot to Clover is there an option to boot into a drive with a name similar to "Install macOS on ....."? If so then try copying the prelinkedkernels and running the other command and then boot that partition.
User avatar
by: Enderblock
#45948
Shaneee wrote:When you reboot to Clover is there an option to boot into a drive with a name similar to "Install macOS on ....."? If so then try copying the prelinkedkernels and running the other command and then boot that partition.
Didn't work.

It seems the combination of Asus M5A97 R2.0, FX-6300, (and maybe HD 7770) just is very tough to get working.
Never could get rid of the Looping AppleUSBEHCI messages, and have a real chance of a good install/boot.

If someone has a succes, let me know.

Meanwhile... I'll give it a rest. Next time will be on Intel, or Ryzen.
Last edited by Enderblock on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
by: jaykittenman
#45951
Shaneee wrote:@jaykittenman, Congrats.

Have you tried this for audio, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6043

Don't update to 10.14.3. We don't have the kernel source available yet.

Are there any crash logs from iCloud?

And as for Wifi is it the onboard module?
@Shaneee, Oh boy, took me a while to google how to add bootleg. Yes it works! I used alcid=11, and it works.
- I am not sure how to find a iCloud crash log...
- Yes I am using the onboard wifi module.
User avatar
by: dammerung
#45960
Enderblock wrote:If someone has a succes, let me know.
Hi man! It seems to be the same issue, not sure if i've reached someting more with almost same config, but take a look:
viewtopic.php?p=45959#p45959

Will hope, Shaneee will find a time and for me too...
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#45979
jaykittenman wrote:
Shaneee wrote:@jaykittenman, Congrats.

Have you tried this for audio, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6043

Don't update to 10.14.3. We don't have the kernel source available yet.

Are there any crash logs from iCloud?

And as for Wifi is it the onboard module?
@Shaneee, Oh boy, took me a while to google how to add bootleg. Yes it works! I used alcid=11, and it works.
- I am not sure how to find a iCloud crash log...
- Yes I am using the onboard wifi module.
Take a look in the Console app located in the Utilities folder of Applications for the iCloud log.

The onboard Wifi won't work I'm afraid. Looks like it's Intel which isn't supported.
User avatar
by: jessajr0131
#45992
Hi, can't pass the issue on AppleUSBHostController HardwareException loop.

Tried PCI Settings:
1. USB Ownership - check
2. USB Injection - check (this is the settings I've used on HS Clover Rev4330, current version is 4895)
3. My first option was it was cheched both
4. Uncheck both
Same result

I've tried adding this kext one at a time to \EFI\CLOVER\kexts but same results
GenericUSBXHCI.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
DummyUSBEHCIPCI.kext
DummyUSBXHCIPCI.kext

-copied all the kext from Clover rev4330 \EFI\CLOVER\kexts to 4895 \EFI\CLOVER\kexts. I was hoping that will fix the issue since I was able to run it on HS Clover rev4330 but same issue.

@shanee/others, appreciate any assistance since this error was already posted 3 times here in this trail. It might help also others.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#45994
@jessajr0131, Try this. Using only GenericUSBXHCI.kext put the installer USB in a USB 2.0 port and boot to Clover. Select the drive to boot and when the system leaves Clover and starts booting verbose macOS swap the USB drive to a 3.0 port.
User avatar
by: LordC3P0
#45996
Hi, i've done everything as its on the tutorial and i am getting this error, after some time it shows an error/forbidden icon in the middle of the screen, thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  • 1
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 28

I updated 10.14.1 to 10.14.5 from the app store an[…]

After installing 10.14.1, the app store kept pulli[…]

try usb 2.0 Post Merged try usb 2.0 or usb 2.0[…]

INSTALLING MOJAVE

:thumbup: Post Merged :cool: