Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Advertising

by: ChiForce
@Shaneee, I can never seem to get to the install screen. I keep getting stuck here after initializing the Install from the Clover menu. Any ideas? I have been playing around with different config settings but nothing seems to make any difference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Can someone help me? I'm getting the following error.
Cpu: ryzen 5 2600x
Gpu: rx 580
Motherboard: gigabyte a320m-s2h
Ssd Kingston with windows 10
Hdd 2 Tb with partition to install macOS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: nephh
Hey,

It doesn't work. I can boot on the USB drive with Clover, then I see the Apple logo with its loading bar... and the mouse on a gray background. After the computer restarts. :(

Someone already had the problem? Thanks
Taillis Mariquito wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:50 am
I changed USB port to 3.0 and it boot properly, but I'm getting a pink and green screen now.
Post Merged
After install I'm getting stucked in ++++++++++ screen
by: tech guy
Hello I am trying to install Mac OS Mojave on my ryzen 5 1600 bases system. I am able to get to clover and select tha Mac OS Install partion but when I do so I get this error as soon as it boots: This version is Mac OS X is not supported on this platform. What does the reason Mac-F42C87C8 mean? Is there anyway I can fix this? Thanks I have included a picture of the whole message Image
Taillis Mariquito wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:46 am
Taillis Mariquito wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:50 am
I changed USB port to 3.0 and it boot properly, but I'm getting a pink and green screen now.
Post Merged
After install I'm getting stucked in ++++++++++ screen
Shaneee helped me and already solved my problem. Thank you Shaneee. I'm still getting a pink screen, I don't know why.
Post Merged
@tech guy, I solved this problem copying prelinkedkernel.amd and prelinkedkernel again.
by: germano
Hi Shaneee,
thanks to your guide I managed to install Mojave 10.14.1 on my AMD ryzen 7 1800X and AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100. But I have some problems:
1) Safari does not open preferences stops the program
2) I can not install photoshop cc 2019, or at least install it but when it opens it tells me unexpected closure. I also tried with Photoshop 2018, same problem ... also illustrator and in design same thing. I installed Final Cut Pro without problems.
can you help me?
by: Araulen
Hello,
I have a problem with "+++++++" during boot from HDD too. :/ I copied both PKs and I used sed -i. May I use wrong ''? I don't know why, but in the Terminal I have probably QWERTZ keyboard so I have two form of these characters (left alt + E and left alt + 5). After use option under left alt + 5 I see command error.

I wonder if I interpreted correctly point
Code: Select all
 Now rename prelinkedkernel.amd to prelinkedkernel and copy it to the same folder.
I copied prelinkedkernel.amd and after rename - prelinkedkernel but in this location I had already one "prelinkedkernel" so I replaced it. Should I do it?

My specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Asrock X470 Taichi
G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 32GB 3200MHz CL14
GTX 1080 Ti

Install hackintool and click bootloader tab, selec[…]

External Drive Patch for Ryzen 3000?

Ok, so I'm relatively new to AMD. I'm looking arou[…]

Yeah exactly... I think it's really important for […]

Hey Guys, I followed this guide (https://forum.am[…]