Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Advertising

by: Taxuewuhen
My CPU is Athlon X4 760K. I have this problem, and I added GenericUSBXHCI. Is there a solution?The code in the figure is scrolling through the loop.
IMG_20190202_223943.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: Trevor30
I can't extract the zip file. Downloaded 5 times always same error 'damaged file InstallESD.dmg'

Update: nothing, for the 6th times downloads successfull extract.
The usb mouse and keyboard not working, i can't select the language. I trying vodoo ps2 controller and GenericUSBXHCI kext on the EFI/Clover/kext/other but not work.
Any solution?
by: MylNes
Just dropping to say thank you @shaneee!
This guide is legit! Working flawlessly on my configuration :clap:
by: AppleManDos
Marcyvee wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:39 pm
Isn't there a way to boot it without USB drive?
Make a 16 GB HFS+ partition and create your installer there instead of a USB stick.
Post Merged
Trevor30 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:55 pm
The usb mouse and keyboard not working, i can't select the language. I trying vodoo ps2 controller and GenericUSBXHCI kext on the EFI/Clover/kext/other but not work.
Any solution?
Use only your USB 3 ports for the keyboard and mouse. I was able to complete the installation. However, I am still facing the USB problem that Taxuewuhen is showing. (FX-8300, ATI HD8570)
@AppleManDos Thank you mouse and keyboard now works fine, but computer restart on the half time in fisrt installation method.

Install hackintool and click bootloader tab, selec[…]

External Drive Patch for Ryzen 3000?

Ok, so I'm relatively new to AMD. I'm looking arou[…]

Yeah exactly... I think it's really important for […]

Hey Guys, I followed this guide (https://forum.am[…]