Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
hi shaneee i made hs 13.13.5 installer from apple store and its working, the problem is i always stuck on scrolling text com.apple.locationd service exited services only run for 0 sec and never end :shock:
how could i fix it?

Advertising

by: Trevor30
For me always write current os:10.13.3 target os:10.13.3 after sudo rp /Volumes/MacOS command
So I updated my 10.13.3 to 10.13.6 via USB (BTW do remember to run "diskutil enableOwnership /dev/diskXsX" so that permissions can be correctly set) and only found macOS randomly reboots after the update.
The video looks very surreal, cause due to missing symbols in the open sourced kernel, kextcache will surely fail. There is no way it doesn't have error spew. And for the same reason, the combined update installer will fail as well. Not sure how the video got everything done so very smoothly.
Anyways, I could not (read: didn't bother to) figure out what the problem was. My motherboard has no serial connector, and I was too lazy to dig through the logs. In the end, I created a 10.14.1 installer and upgraded my Ryzen hackintosh yet again. 10.14.1 works very well, so I recommend people who are stuck on random reboots on 10.13.6 to upgrade to 10.14.1. You anyway have a non working computer now, so you have nothing to lose...
by: wizard1238
I followed all your steps, but after the update, the progress bar is stuck at 100 percent when trying to boot and will not load the log in screen. What should I do?
I am running a Ryzen 1500x with a msi mobo and a gtx1050ti
Post Merged
I followed all your steps, but after the update, the progress bar is stuck at 100 percent when trying to boot and will not load the log in screen. What should I do?
I am running a Ryzen 1500x with a msi mobo and a gtx1050ti
Hi, I’ve updated my system from 10.13.3 to 10.13.6 successfully.
The system was working perfectly for quite some time but then suddenly restarted, and the system keeps rebooting after some time of use. I’m new to AMD OSX Hackintosh [NOOB :D] Please help.
My specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x Eight Core
MOBO: MSI A320-VD/S
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB
HDD: WD Blue Scorpio 320 GB
Please help.
Thank you.
I followed the video-instructions step by step, however when I type in "sudo rp /Volumes/mac" the terminal says that "sudo: rp:" is an unknown command. So I'm a little helpless and absolutely don't know what could be the reason for this nor to fix it.
Hope you guys can help me

I'm a hackintosher since today so I ain't got that much experience with MacOS
by: Shaneee
AcidNipples wrote:@Shaneee, Hey man, the second link isn't working, would you be able to send me a new link? Also, is Xcode working on this new update?
I've added it to my DropBox now. Should do. I had Xcode from the App Store installed and working when I was using High Sierra.
Help for install

If the disk is not showing up, in the same sceen w[…]

Have you tried injecting Lilu and Whatevergreen in[…]

The forbidden sign appears most likely because you[…]

Thanks! I just wanted to double check if it was a […]