Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: AlGrey
Rerun and choose 1. For hdmi audio make sure you boot without -radoff and without Deinit
Post Merged
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=5257

Advertising

by: bernek
I failed again ... no audio codec detected ... I just don't know what to do ...

In the ACPI section I have " AZAL to HDEF" only.

and in Kernel and Kexts Patches I have the two lines: add 1022 vendor and hardcoding
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
@bernek, report issue with all requested files
I added full logs ! :thumbup:
Post Merged
Logs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
looks like you are running from cache :

Open Kext Wizard, check the /System/Library/Extensions option, execute.

open terminal
Code: Select all
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions
Then :
sudo kextcache -U /
and
sudo reboot 
try to run the script after that
@AlGrey, Thank you very much ! This did it now it works as it should including HDMI and all audio and USB (your other guide). I'm moving forward in trying to fix Siri (I wont bother with FT and iMessage since I've read they don't work) and maybe BT for Apple Watch unlocking. WiFi has no interest for me... (maybe for location).

Thanks man ! you've really helped me out I was in the dark trying for a few days but like you said complete logs and eventually we can make it work !

Great job !

P.S. can I run KextWizard on ocassion to apply these fixes ? Does it help in any way ? How can I run permission repair from time to time ? (using DiskUtil or a command line ?
by: disrupt0
AlGrey wrote:@bernek, this config looks corrupted... get a copy from the EFI of your usb installer and try again.
@AlGrey
The script seems to generate a corrupt config.plist if the original config.plist has no ACPI/DSDT/Patches node. Instead of a <array> it creates a <dict> node there. And the backup file will be corrupted too.
use the manual method
by: disrupt0
I did patch manually. My point being it might be worth fixing in the script. Especially as it also corrupts the backup.
:thumbup:

Good day. I have a problem - nothing happens when […]

Hi Guys. New here. I've been wanting to install OS[…]

ryzen 2400G hackintoshable ?!

Yes Is the Built-in Graphic card working?

Ryzen 2400G Hackintosh Compatible?

Integrated GPU sort of works but not properly. I[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements