Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
Sorry, I'm newbie.
I have tried and followed the steps, but I did not find the "EHCI hand off" or "XHCI hand off" and "OS Type" on my bios.

After I continue, I get this error message

Advertising

I did successfully install this last time. This time it suck like the attached pic. This shows after the “perinatal” step and before the GUI install interface. Any idea why? I tried V2 and same problem. I double checked my bios setup and cannot find anything wrong.
Post Merged
fancyIX wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:54 am
I did successfully install this last time. This time it suck like the attached pic. This shows after the “perinatal” step and before the GUI install interface. Any idea why? I tried V2 and same problem. I double checked my bios setup and cannot find anything wrong.
I fixed this in a wired way. I cannot boot into the mac partition to continue the install with GUI interface. I boot into another disk running mac os and install 10.13.6 upgrade pacakge on the problematic partition. After that I rebuilt the perlink kernel. Then I can boot in to that partition and after finishing the set up I ends up running 10.13.6!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I got a Ryzen with a ASUS B350-Plus and 5 mechanical HDDs

The issue is one of my drives that I like to use for OSX (Hitachi) doesn't get listed in disk utility most of the time. It just got listed once then I installed OSX successfully, now I cant continue preinstall due to HDD is not showen..

What did I try:
- Unplug other HDDs
- Use a different SATA port
- Enable/Disable "Hotplug feature" in UEFI Bios
- Rename SATA port in UEFI Bios
- Enable/Disable CSM
- Rebuild GPT with a real mac
- Erased bootloader with a real mac
- Boot HDD in a real mac (it works :) )
- 15~ reboots
Thanks a lot, this is a fantastic guide! Managed to install and run MacOS for the first time with very little problems. My only issue is related to the AMD graphic card. In fact, in order to successfully boot into the system I have to flag 'RadeonDeInit' from Clover before selecting 'Boot from partition_name'; otherwise all I get is a black screen. Also, from the system info inside MacOS, the GPU is wrongly detected as a R9 4gb, while I have a RX470 4gb; the devide ID seems to be correct (0x67df). Once booted the system works fine with no apparent graphical glitch.
I am pretty sure I have followed the installation instructions to the letter (including the config_injectATI and FakeID part). From MacOS I have also tried installing the Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext without solving the issue.
Any ideas? Do I have to change something in the Clover Configurator? Thx again ;)

EDIT: apparently fixed by enabling RadeonDeInit from Clover Configurator as well as 'Windows 10 WHQL' from the bios. The system continues to say the GPU is an AMD R9 but apps like GeekBench show the correct GPU with performance on par with Windows 10.

EDIT2: upgrading to 10.13.6 has fixed the GPU identification issue. Everything works great now. I did both the USB fix and the Ryzen Audio fix from the FAQ. Managed to get my bluetooth usb adapter working as well. Many thanks to this awesome community.
Last edited by Samadroid on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for the guide!
At first boot i see the menu bar of „macOS utilities“ but it‘s in a tiny area of the 4k screen. See attached (bad) pic. In real life the menu bar has text and is readable... but the used screen area is too small to see anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sebi1xd wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:42 pm
I wanted to do preinstall but it didn't ask me for the Name of the disk and just put out that could and Sid "no such volume
Whole cp output:"cp: /Volumes//macOS install Data/Locked Files/Boot Files/prelinkedkernel: no such file or directory"
Same with Sid
(And yes the files are there)
Thanks for any help

Hello I have the same problem, can someone post the commands to be executed so I put them manually from the terminal?. I can not find the file with the script to be modified on the usb stick :thumbup:

Sorry, but I don't know where to find/upgrade it. […]

[Posible Solution] I had the same problem, then I […]

How to install Mojave

Change to another USB port and check if your USB […]

I used High Sierra v2, v2.5 (Clover And Enoch), V3[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements