Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
@Shaneee, Should the USB boot be saving my options between boots or keep going back to defaults? It doesn't save my config settings and keeps defaulting back.
Also, the config_RadDeinit.plist file doesn't change the result. I still get a grey screen after the long boot sequence. Will try modifying some additional settings and see what happens.
Last edited by Kinectech on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Krimsu liked this

Advertising

@Kinectech, you need to turn CSM off, set os type to windows 8, disable serial port/Serial IO
@AlGrey, Turning off CSM just resulted in failed boots where the text became jarbled and a big "not allowed" symbol appeared on the right middle of the screen.

EDIT:

Was able to get to boot screen by completely disconnecting my second monitor, and also ensuring radeinit.config was chosen.
i previously had high sierra installed on my nvme drive. I tried updating it but after the install and post install, my drive disappeared and I could not boot from it.

If I boot from the usb however and go to disk utility, the nvme drive shows up there.
rudy44 wrote:i previously had high sierra installed on my nvme drive. I tried updating it but after the install and post install, my drive disappeared and I could not boot from it.

If I boot from the usb however and go to disk utility, the nvme drive shows up there.
Did you add apfs drivers to Clover folders on EFI partition?
@Carissalmo,
Carissalmo wrote:
rudy44 wrote:i previously had high sierra installed on my nvme drive. I tried updating it but after the install and post install, my drive disappeared and I could not boot from it.

Did you add apfs drivers to Clover folders on EFI partition?
yeap. followed the guide exactly. first thing I did. added that file to both folders. I'll check it again but I'm not sure this is the issue. rest of the install went smoothly.
rudy44 wrote:yeap. followed the guide exactly. first thing I did. added that file to both folders. I'll check it again but I'm not sure this is the issue. rest of the install went smoothly.
You are talking about EFI partition on SSD right? I suppose you should add drivers there too... Can you boot you nvme drive OS using your flash drive bootloader?
@Carissalmo,
Carissalmo wrote:
rudy44 wrote:yeap. followed the guide exactly. first thing I did. added that file to both folders. I'll check it again but I'm not sure this is the issue. rest of the install went smoothly.
You are talking about EFI partition on SSD right? I suppose you should add drivers there too... Can you boot you nvme drive OS using your flash drive bootloader?
I was referring to the EFI partition on the USB installer. Would I have to add the driver to the EFI on the NVME drive too? Not sure how I can accomplish that. I assumed it would have been added in the preinstall.

I can't see my nvme drive when i boot to my flash drive bootloader.

The
Here's the link for V2:

Code: Select all
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zP6wuQ_MeyQyaVEivsa87AC9o0wQfESf

Hi my MacOs detects M-track 2x2 audio interface US[…]

Adobe Photoshop Crash Raw

Hi Shaneee, Thanks for the answer, I try to put t[…]

@Norton287 , Ive followed your tutorial entirely […]

Got Clover to boot, by going into uefi shell and a[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements