Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.

Advertising

Hi, I have problem in the setup could you give me a hand?
In Clover when I click to start by the pen driver I have the "MACH Reboot" error, as on print.
I have already put the file "OsxAptioFixDrv- 64.efi" in the folder "B/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI".

*I downloaded the UEFI version and I could not get it at boot, I select the driver pen and everything goes black and I can not make it to Clover.

Print: Image
Last edited by Cap on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Well,

I'm exactly where (in terminal) you write amd... then at the end it says: you will need to use the usb to boot for the first time BUT: after rebooting on the HighSierraAMD_V2 usb, I don't see any "Boot to "myhd"... only boot to HighSierraAMD installer. :roll: How could I boot my hd ? btw it's a APFS volume. Thank you
karib97 wrote:Well,

I'm exactly where (in terminal) you write amd... then at the end it says: you will need to use the usb to boot for the first time BUT: after rebooting on the HighSierraAMD_V2 usb, I don't see any "Boot to "myhd"... only boot to HighSierraAMD installer. :roll: How could I boot my hd ? btw it's a APFS volume. Thank you
Did you copy apfs.efi to the USBs EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI folder?
Norton287 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:07 am
Hyde wrote:
zzmadd wrote:Ok,
so I reboot, select USB EFI, boot off HighSierra AMD and the PC crashes going into a reboot right after the many "+++++++++++..."
Same here, but my SSD is clean.

How can I be sure if it's a wrong setting on BIOS? It also reboots itself?
I have the same mobo as you, it seems that ASRock is a little twisted on the configuration.
Try booting of this boot loader:

Code: Select all
https://mega.nz/#!oyI2TCbZ!pSkJiY5abXYhMp72DYosSGXZQQrkAO8b8gitlCgNUjc
i have same problem but i follow this link viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3453
Using SSD
Succsess..!
Cap wrote:Hi, I have problem in the setup could you give me a hand?
In Clover when I click to start by the pen driver I have the "MACH Reboot" error, as on print.
I have already put the file "OsxAptioFixDrv- 64.efi" in the folder "B/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI".

*I downloaded the UEFI version and I could not get it at boot, I select the driver pen and everything goes black and I can not make it to Clover.

Print: Image

@Cap, I am having the exact same issue as you. Were you able to resolve it? as I seem to be having issues doing so myself.
Using the AMD High Serria_V2 official image by Shanee, I managed to make a bootable USB, and have about 40 GB's of unallocated space on my HDD, separate from my boot drive which is an SSD, to install a copy of High Sierra.
When I select the non UEFI version of my USB to boot from, I am able to reach clover, but when I tell it too boot from mac, it goes through a long process of around 15 minutes, and ends with just a white screen which after transitions to a dark grey screen, and nothing ever happens.

I am completely unable to actually get to the disk manager portion on the very first boot, and the Radeon card fixes didn't change it.

Any help would be appreciated!
@Kinectech, When you get to Clover. Go to options > Configs and choose the config_RadDeinit.plist file and try boot.

Hi my MacOs detects M-track 2x2 audio interface US[…]

Adobe Photoshop Crash Raw

Hi Shaneee, Thanks for the answer, I try to put t[…]

@Norton287 , Ive followed your tutorial entirely […]

Got Clover to boot, by going into uefi shell and a[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements