Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
So, I'm having a problem. I followed the tutorial up until the point where you mention the ATI-stuff. Since I have a NVIDIA card, I skipped the two videos, and booted into my macOS for the first time. The computer is still running, but I'm not getting anything thru to my monitor (I'm using a HDMI-cable to connect to a LG TV). Need help!

Advertising

RyzenHackDK wrote:So, I'm having a problem. I followed the tutorial up until the point where you mention the ATI-stuff. Since I have a NVIDIA card, I skipped the two videos, and booted into my macOS for the first time. The computer is still running, but I'm not getting anything thru to my monitor (I'm using a HDMI-cable to connect to a LG TV). Need help!
Did you do the nvweb command from the installer before doing amd command?
Mamaduc wrote:Hello, I got a problem, my hard disk is at “internal” and i can’t make a partition on it, also my keybord isn’t working, what can I do?
What keyboard do you have? PS2? Make a partition in Windows and format it there and it will show up under the installer.
Norton287 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:40 pm
Mamaduc wrote:Hello, I got a problem, my hard disk is at “internal” and i can’t make a partition on it, also my keybord isn’t working, what can I do?
What keyboard do you have? PS2? Make a partition in Windows and format it there and it will show up under the installer.

I don’t have windows anymore...
I can do partitions only on the usb where i have the installer of sierra
Edit: I did the partition on my hard disk, but when I restart the pc I have only the “boot macOs from HighSierraAmd”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kinectech wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:49 am
Using the AMD High Serria_V2 official image by Shanee, I managed to make a bootable USB, and have about 40 GB's of unallocated space on my HDD, separate from my boot drive which is an SSD, to install a copy of High Sierra.
When I select the non UEFI version of my USB to boot from, I am able to reach clover, but when I tell it too boot from mac, it goes through a long process of around 15 minutes, and ends with just a white screen which after transitions to a dark grey screen, and nothing ever happens.

I am completely unable to actually get to the disk manager portion on the very first boot, and the Radeon card fixes didn't change it.

Any help would be appreciated!
Same thing happened to me...
I had a second screen connected, after I disconnected it, everything popped up.

Anyway, both V2 images + V1 with enoch don't work for me, I get to the MacOS screen, but after selecting MacOS reinstall and pressing continue it tells me that something is corrupt.

Deleting a file (InstallInfo.plist) doesn't help, the installer does not continue after the first window.
Norton287 wrote:
Yes, I got a ps2 one
Mamaduc wrote:
Norton287 wrote:
Yes, I got a ps2 one
The PS/2 kexts are on the installer, did you use transmac to make it?

Thx for the reply. I've tried with yosemite & […]

Can't install on Ryzen 2200g

any news on igpu support after apple introduced ve[…]

Yes, I’m not sure what I did but when I trie[…]

monitor no signal

help me why time is finished booth in chameleon, […]

AMD OS X Advertisements