- Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:22 pm
First of all thanks for the help
But, here is my state now:
* Lilu and Whatevergreen already loaded (i check it with command `kextstat | grep vit`
* CSM and serial port already disabled (before disable my screen just 800x600, but now already support 1080)
* RadDeInit already enable (by using -radvesa and check raddeinit)
* If i disable INJECT ATI, load successful but graphic just loaded with 7mb ram and glitches
* If i enable INJECT ATI (RadDeInit disable), screen go blank after loading
* If i enable INJECT ATI (RadDeInit enable), screen just looping on this text
"IOConsoleUsers : time(0) 0->0, lln 0, llk 1,"
"IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 8, sm 0x0"
Note: i just wait about 10 second and then hard reset my computer, am i need to wait longer?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OS: MacOS 10.13.2 / Linuxmint 18.3 / Windows 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.2 GHz,
MOBO: Asus Prime B350 Plus,
GPU: Digital Alliance HD 5570 2GB DDR3 128 BIT DDR3,
RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz