Oh yes, I finally make it worked. New install of AMDHS_Installer v2 by @XLNC, disabled all options on graphics, changed BIOS options on CSM (Graphics from Legacy to Not load) and last but not least plugged the HDMI and not the DP->VGA adapter as you saidAlGrey wrote:Oh I was not aware that you used the Sierra kexts in your HS build previously...
Are you using the HDMI cable?
Did you try to injectATI + fbname to Futomaki + RadDeInit ?
Or booting with -radvesa (remove -radoff)?
1080p Youtube videos are played flawlessly and the animations are perfect, without any frame drop. Although this is working now I have to continue researching on the forums to solve some problems:
- HDMI audio isn't working (have Voodoo and HDAdisabler on kext folder)
- Mouse scroll is upside down lol and back/forth buttons don't work
- Sometimes the mouse pointer gets some sort of lag, like if it skips refreshing it on the screen
- All USB2.0 are working as well as front USB3.0, but none of the backpanel USB3.0 are
- Configure Time Machine to protect all this progress
Asrock Gaming AB350 ITX-AC
Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8Gb DDR4-3000 @ 2933Mhz
Sapphire HD7870 DualX
Crucial MX300 525Gb + Seagate ST2000DX001 2TB
TP-Link T2U AC600 USB adapter
Thermaltake Core V1
High Sierra 10.13