Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
Guys , i have made a tutorial for creating 10.13 bootable usb and installing on AMD
Plz read the GUIDE (link in video Description) before proceeding.

Tutorial to install supplemental updates from App Store on HS :
- Open terminal and type "sudo nvram -c"
- Install the update from App Store and hit restart (and it will start installing the update)
- Then insert your HS USB and boot to it . Then open terminal and run the "pre" command (as shown in the above video)
- Restart back to clover boot menu and select "Boot Install macOS from <Your-HS-Disk-Name>" and boot to it to continue to installation.
- when done ! again boot to USB and open terminal and type the "post" command (as shown in the above video)
- Restart back to clover boot menu and select "Boot macOS from <Your-HS-Disk-Name>" and proceed to boot .

~XLNC~
Last edited by XLNC on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
AlGrey, Jyorr, grekarim and 6 others liked this

Advertising

sajmonella9 wrote:Unstable system on AFS. Windows resize, random freezes . Only on me? Sierra 10.12.6 working better for me setup. @maxxnv can you compare 10.12.6 vs 10.13? In your setup.
its works fine here !
APFS worked fine too
right now i am on HFS+

and regarding the performance
- same cpu cinebench score on both 10.12.6 and 10.13
- cinebench gpu score on 10.13 is 50 fps and on 10.12.6 is 48 fps
- UI is much smoother on 10.13 compared to 10.12.6
Wow... How? I still have slow performance on my Setup.. but I must "tell" you one thing. When I try install Web Driver (on nv_disable=1) I got warning about problem but I can continue . U know something about this? It's only warning when installing driver (newest driver) but I try on another machine and I got the same warning. Thx for compare. It's very helpful . So.. it's something wrong on my PC.
Post Merged
Whe I try Install Nvidia. ( after reinstall system I got this the same warning) .
Post Merged
never got that problem on 10.12.x This is fresh. I check nv_disable=1 is off.
Post Merged
And one problem what I found... I play on yt random video + music. And sync music with a video don't work property. Video is faster and when end music is cut and skip to next video on playlist... lool?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My USB 3 ports aren't working here's the USB output from System Report and kextstat -u
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sajmonella9 wrote:Me USB 3.0 Port's won't working too.
Norton287 wrote:My USB 3 ports aren't working here's the USB output from System Report and kextstat -u
i guess u guys dont need the USBfix . (which can be causing the issue) so to make it sure
install HS again and this time, run this post install command : (which will skip the USBfix installation)
Code: Select all
/Volumes/Image\ Volume/PostInstall/kernel_kext_install_only
also re-download the high sierra folder as i updated it
and read the GUIDE before proceeding.
Can you make a vm of 10.13?
sure , will make one when i will get time : )
Last edited by XLNC on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ran PostInstall and read the GUIDE
maxxnv wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:22 pm
sajmonella9 wrote:Me USB 3.0 Port's won't working too.
Norton287 wrote:My USB 3 ports aren't working here's the USB output from System Report and kextstat -u
i guess u guys dont need the usbfix , to make it clear
install HS again and this time, run this post install command :
/
Code: Select all
Volumes/Image\ Volume/PostInstall/kernel_kext_install_only
also re-download the high sierra folder as i updated it
and read the GUIDE before proceeding.
Post Merged
braadworst wrote:
maxxnv wrote:Guys , i have made a tutorial for creating 10.13 bootable usb and installing on AMD

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydHyAmxPb_Y

~XLNC~
Can you make a vm of 10.13?
sure , will make one when i will get time : )
THNX! :thumbup:
Virtualization on Ryzentosh

I just set up an AMD Hackintosh for the sole purpo[…]

Hello everyone, After the first pass of Catalina […]

Catalina Installer Screen Is Garbled

Yep. It definitely has something to do with the GP[…]

Oh dear! I don't have access to a mac... :cry: […]