Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
User avatar
by: Norton287
#33240
you want to follow this tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3039

 Advertising

User avatar
by: shx
#35644
Ivan77 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:29 pm
Can someone help?
Instead of "OS X Base System" write:
OS\ X\ Base\ System
User avatar
by: emanmor
#37594
im getting "no such file or directory" when trying to do the post.sh. I boot back into windows and check the USB with transmac and there is no post.sh. I downloaded from the mega link here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
by: Norton287
#37604
emanmor wrote:im getting "no such file or directory" when trying to do the post.sh. I boot back into windows and check the USB with transmac and there is no post.sh. I downloaded from the mega link here
At the bottom of the first post is the USBRoot.zip that you need to extract and copy to the USB Installer.
User avatar
by: dausandj
#37684
Coldang wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:42 pm
el capitan need SSE4.1 ? im very confused.. please someone responde.
Nah, El Capitan works with SSE4a too,
Post Merged
Norton287 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:20 pm
emanmor wrote:im getting "no such file or directory" when trying to do the post.sh. I boot back into windows and check the USB with transmac and there is no post.sh. I downloaded from the mega link here
At the bottom of the first post is the USBRoot.zip that you need to extract and copy to the USB Installer.
Hi i got this problem aftaer booting from usb, after instaling post.sh without error

Waiting on <dict ID=“0”><key>IOProviderclass</key> and so on

Image

Procie
Amd phenom 2 x4 xiforgot
My cpu support SSE4a

Thanks
User avatar
by: emanmor
#37700
Norton287 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:20 pm
emanmor wrote:im getting "no such file or directory" when trying to do the post.sh. I boot back into windows and check the USB with transmac and there is no post.sh. I downloaded from the mega link here
At the bottom of the first post is the USBRoot.zip that you need to extract and copy to the USB Installer.
Alright, I got it installed and post install. What should I do next. I did Clover EFI, but what about smbios, kexts etc...
User avatar
by: Norton287
#37717
View the Configuring clover video in tutorials for setting up the SMBIOS. Post.sh should have copied the kexts to your S/L/E folder for you on post install.
User avatar
by: dausandj
#37791
Norton287 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:24 pm
View the Configuring clover video in tutorials for setting up the SMBIOS. Post.sh should have copied the kexts to your S/L/E folder for you on post install.
yes, now i can boot to hackintosh, but my flash drive not detected on hackintosh, my keyboard and mouse working, they are usb keyboard and mouse. whats worng?
User avatar
by: Norton287
#37792
dausandj wrote:
Norton287 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:24 pm
View the Configuring clover video in tutorials for setting up the SMBIOS. Post.sh should have copied the kexts to your S/L/E folder for you on post install.
yes, now i can boot to hackintosh, but my flash drive not detected on hackintosh, my keyboard and mouse working, they are usb keyboard and mouse. whats worng?
You need to install the USB fixes that Shaneee made for El Capitan, you can find them here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2073

Follow the posts instructions and see if that fixes your USB.

Thx for the reply. I've tried with yosemite & […]

Can't install on Ryzen 2200g

any news on igpu support after apple introduced ve[…]

Yes, I’m not sure what I did but when I trie[…]

monitor no signal

help me why time is finished booth in chameleon, […]

AMD OS X Advertisements