Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
Copy the EFI from the usb to your hard drives EFI and you'll get all the driver's for your Ethernet adapter.

Advertising

Hi guys, this is my first attempt to get High Sierra.
I'm having a problem when i try to boot from usb (the normal opcion, not the UEFI one) i get into a screen that don't appear in the tutorial

What can it be? I did all the steps of the tutorial
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
That's UEFI settings, boot using the UEFI boot entry.
Norton287 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:18 pm
That's UEFI settings, boot using the UEFI boot entry.
Ok, i get to the boot screen but when i select boot from HighSierraAMD, a black screen with a lot of ++++++++ appear and the system restart again and again. I copied de apfs file but the problem persist.

What i'm doing wrong?
You need to follow the instructions where it talks about trouble booting
Hi guys, I just have installed V2 version and almost everything works. The only thing that is not working is that I can not see the drive in the finder(an screen shot is attached, untitled device is from a windows hdd), the only device shown is Remote Disk. So I can not get into Documents, Pictures, Library. The is a way to fix that?

Another question, the only way to accesss / directory is with terminal?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Warning for RX Vega and Ryzen 5/7 owners -
MSI B350 Motherboard and Ryzen 5 1600 - V3 doesn't work at all. BIOS settings are correct, drive is flashed correctly, get circle slash freezing.

V2 works, but with RX Vega you will not get full resolution install screen. No, boot flags do not fix this.
Your install window will be tiny, like 640 x 480 and the installation prompts and windows will all be out of view.
Inject ATI doesn't work, 4200 boot flag doesn't work, different USB ports and turning it off and then on again doesn't work.

If you have NON GPU Ryzen (1600, 2600, etc), MSI B350 motherboard and Vega 56/64 based GPU, you will most likely have to use XLNC build to install.
I'll report back if that one works... For now, V2 and V3 are dead in the water for my build.
Can't install on Ryzen 2200g

any news on igpu support after apple introduced ve[…]

Yes, I’m not sure what I did but when I trie[…]

monitor no signal

help me why time is finished booth in chameleon, […]

Try OS X yosemite or maverick.. Sent from my SM-[…]

AMD OS X Advertisements