Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.

Advertising

holmstockd wrote:Yup letter for letter and yes with trans Mac as the tutorial said. The pre install worked but not the post.
Sounds like it maybe corrupt, you got two choices. Can download it again and restore with Transmac or enter the LONG list of commands one by one by hand. Let me know.
Incoming, standby!
Post Merged
Replace YOURVOLUME with the name you named your drive. Make sure to hit enter at the end of each command.
Code: Select all
cp -Rf /Volumes/HighSierraAMD/AMD/Kernels/kernel /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Kernels/kernel
cp -Rf /Volumes/HighSierraAMD/AMD/Files/*.kext /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/
cp -Rf /Volumes/HighSierraAMD/AMD/Files/VDC.plugin /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/VDC.plugin
cp -Rf /Volumes/HighSierraAMD/AMD/Files/SPUSBReporter.spreporter /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/SystemProfiler/SPUSBReporter.spreporter
sed -i '' 's/Config1/none/g' /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
sed -i '' 's/Config2/none/g' /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
sed -i '' 's/Config3/none/g' /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
sed -i '' 's/Config4/none/g' /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
rm -Rf /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
rm -Rf /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/pmtelemetry.kext
rm -Rf /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleTyMCEDriver.kext
rp -r /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/
rm -Rf /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel
kextcache -u /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/
They're case sensitive so be careful with the long ones.
holmstockd, Match C liked this
Norton287 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:32 pm
Incoming, standby!
Post Merged
Replace YOURVOLUME with the name you named your drive. Make sure to hit enter at the end of each command.
cp -Rf /Volumes/HighSierraAMD/AMD/Kernels/kernel /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Kernels/kernel
cp -Rf /Volumes/HighSierraAMD/AMD/Files/*.kext /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/
cp -Rf /Volumes/HighSierraAMD/AMD/Files/VDC.plugin /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/VDC.plugin
cp -Rf /Volumes/HighSierraAMD/AMD/Files/SPUSBReporter.spreporter /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/SystemProfiler/SPUSBReporter.spreporter
sed -i '' 's/Config1/none/g' /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
sed -i '' 's/Config2/none/g' /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
sed -i '' 's/Config3/none/g' /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
sed -i '' 's/Config4/none/g' /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
rm -Rf /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
rm -Rf /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/pmtelemetry.kext
rm -Rf /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/Extensions/AppleTyMCEDriver.kext
rp -r /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/
rm -Rf /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel
kextcache -u /Volumes/YOURVOLUME/
They're case sensitive so be careful with the long ones.

You are a scholar and and a gentleman! thank you! - i will try these and see how it goes. First i am going to re-download and try on a different flash drive.
Ok let me know how it goes! :thumbup:
holmstockd liked this
Glad you got it going! :thumbup:
Norton287 wrote:
Hi!
In "/usr/bin/amd" there is an error in last "cp" command, forward slash is absent before "Volumes".
And there is no such image "High Sierra.jpg". May be it shoud be "AMD.jpg"?
It doesn't affect the install. Shaneee is making a new install script for v4
Compatibility Check

I am new in Hackintosh, what guide should i follow[…]

I got a Ryzen with a ASUS B350-Plus and 5 mechanic[…]

Newbie need help

1. If you use an original macbook to create instal[…]

I wonder if using a kext built on my local machine[…]