Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
sorry before, done!!
thanks for everything, just need to test and test to uses day to day if it works enough.

thanks for norton and kingsw!! to get through this. cheers!

Advertising

I followed the install guide for clover, at start i didn´t found the folder inside my "Mac" Drive, so i donwloaded the installer from official page, or something looking like it, its installed and kexts from USB device are in their place, but trying to boot from clover gives me a "Mac is no supported on this platform" and shut donws.

I´m doing anything wrong? should I reinstall Clover from another place
The videos are for V5.2 I need to update them, you need to read down further where it tells you to copy the files from the USB drive as they are for HS.
Norton287 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:46 pm
The videos are for V5.2 I need to update them, you need to read down further where it tells you to copy the files from the USB drive as they are for HS.
I have the files from the EFI partition on the USB on my bootloader, as said in tutorial
Set your SMBIOS in Clover Configurator, either macpro5,1 or iMac14,2
Norton287 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:40 pm
Set your SMBIOS in Clover Configurator, either macpro5,1 or iMac14,2
I did both and then clover gave me some kernel cache erros, i´m reinstalling the entire OS, I may have done something wrong in some step somewhere
ok
How are you using clover on the HighSierraAMD installer when ours uses the Enoch Bootloader.
Post Merged
Update tutorial with new Installation Instructions
LinggaMG wrote:What wrong with this?
replace OsxAptioFix2Drv efi driver with OsxAptioFixDrv efi driver present in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/driver64UEFI/
then boot !
- XLNC

[email protected] All USB ports work, :thumbup: but[…]

Hello. After 10.13.6 update, again black screen. I[…]

@mrtioiyf , right TeraScale 3 gpus are not suppo[…]

HI, I was using Gtx 970 with 1700x. But, its g[…]