The ventura is not installed (weighs on a black screen)

najer

AMD OS X Member
My Specifications:
CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard: gigabyte b450m ds3h
GPU: RX570
opencore is loaded, I am given a choice between macos, macos(dmg), Windows. any choice between macos or macos(dmg) weighs black screen

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 1
Solution
Which version of OpenCore are you using?

I noticed that there are a few issues with your config.plist, i.e. missing elements from the NVRAM section, which will be needed as part of the post install phase.
USBToolBox.kext does nothing on its own. You need to create a custom UTBMap.kext to go with USBToolBox.kext for your USB ports to work.
I have enabled the XhciPortLimit quirk to get around this issue while you install macOS Ventura.
I have made a few other changes to the attached EFI, see if this helps.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru

I noticed that there are a few issues with your config.plist, i.e. missing elements from the NVRAM section, which will be needed as part of the post install phase.
USBToolBox.kext does nothing on its own. You need to create a custom UTBMap.kext to go with USBToolBox.kext for your USB ports to work.
I have enabled the XhciPortLimit quirk to get around this issue while you install macOS Ventura.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 6
Solution

najer

AMD OS X Member

Thanks you, it's working

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.