Attachments

• opencore-2024-07-04-165441.txt
    256 KB · Views: 0
  • config.plist
    49.9 KB · Views: 0

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Post a copy of your whole EFI folder so we can see what you are using. The config.plist doesn’t tell us the whole story.

Nestovsky

AMD OS X Member
Yes, of course

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 4

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Yes, of course
Among other issues you are missing from your config.plist any Booter/Mmiowhitelist entries essential to boot. See the attached, USB configuration is going to be wrong so be prepared to try various USB ports and ethernet or wireless/bluetooth its not configured. Those can be added later if you can install.

Attachments

• EFI-5.zip
    29.6 MB · Views: 4

Nestovsky

AMD OS X Member
thx, now it works but I have a new error "You may not install to this volume because the computer is missing a firmware partition" when I try to choose a disk

Attachments

• EFI new.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 1

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
thx, now it works but I have a new error "You may not install to this volume because the computer is missing a firmware partition" when I try to choose a disk
Okay, good. Did you open disk utility once the installer loads and format your target disk properly?

Nestovsky

AMD OS X Member
Okay, good. Did you open disk utility once the installer loads and format your target disk properly?
Yes, I tried to format to mac os and got this error. With apfs I have this problem too

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Yes, I tried to format to mac os and got this error. With apfs I have this problem too
I've also erased my HD as macOS Extended Journaled, I let the Installer set the format.

Nestovsky

AMD OS X Member
I've also erased my HD as macOS Extended Journaled, I let the Installer set the format.
I think something with EFI because I was installing mac os ventura today and I had not this problem

Nestovsky

AMD OS X Member
I tried to install ventura again and got error, so I dont know where I shoud find solution

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I think something with EFI because I was installing mac os ventura today and I had not this problem
@Nestovsky were you using the same EFI I uploaded to install Ventura? If so you can always use software update to move to Sonoma.
Another option is to try this version of the EFI, it should have ethernet enabled.

Attachments

• EFI-2.zip
    29.7 MB · Views: 4

Nestovsky

AMD OS X Member
@Nestovsky were you using the same EFI I uploaded to install Ventura? If so you can always use software update to move to Sonoma.
Another option is to try this version of the EFI, it should have ethernet enabled.
No, I used another EFI which started in Ventura but crashed in sonoma. With both efi I have (You may not install to this volume because the computer is missing a firmware partition)

Nestovsky

AMD OS X Member
No, I used another EFI which started in Ventura but crashed in sonoma. With both efi I have (You may not install to this volume because the computer is missing a firmware partition)
The same error is with external disk and sd card

Nestovsky

AMD OS X Member
I dont know how, but I fixed it after 10 restart of my pc

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.