Ryzentosh and Logic ProX

dj_adam21

AMD OS X Member
I am planing to build a 7900x or 7950x Ryzentosh in the future to upgrade my Intel hackintosh .
Anyone uses ryzentosh with Logic , I heard there are some plugins that don't work like Waves , and maybe other issues that you encountered.
Any feedback would be great before I waste money
Thanks !!!!

tcb

AMD OS X Member
hi I am running a ryzentosh music workstation now.The waves plugin bug seem can be fixed https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/waves-14-amd-fix.3109/
I didn't own these waves plugins so I didn't test them.
All my virtual instruments work flawlessly, logic pro works well ,same good performance as an Intel hackintosh,share same bug with intel hackintosh too 😂.
ilok,KONTAKT,Synchron player,SINE player etc. work too.
Old REAPER builds didn't work(because the using of intel ICC)but current REAPER builds do work in a ryzentosh.

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Waves is switching to a subscription service, so if you don't have Waves, I would count them out and make it less of a problem. Of course if you already own Waves plugins it's good to know there are solutions.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.