Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B550 Tomahawk

notDeviiL

AMD OS X Member
Hey,

I had a i7 6700 before with a MSI Z270-A Pro and it was perfectly fine with Ventura OS. Now I've upgraded my Mainboard and had to change the my processor too, so now I have a problem with installing it. I've tried Big Sur, Ventura, Monterey nothing works. Somebody got a good EFI for Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B550 Tomahawk ?

Regards <3

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hey,

I had a i7 6700 before with a MSI Z270-A Pro and it was perfectly fine with Ventura OS. Now I've upgraded my Mainboard and had to change the my processor too, so now I have a problem with installing it. I've tried Big Sur, Ventura, Monterey nothing works. Somebody got a good EFI for Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B550 Tomahawk ?

Regards <3
Search the forums, I found a couple but you'd need to change your processor core counts. Here's one

notDeviiL

AMD OS X Member
Search the forums, I found a couple but you'd need to change your processor core counts. Here's one
Where do I change the processor counts?

craighazan

Donator
Donator

notDeviiL

AMD OS X Member

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Thanks Ill try it. Now I've tried it with Big Sur because it says on Ventura "unsupported" and i get stucked at 12 mins installing with "OSISDownloadOperation unable for find IAL" and unable to get fs for /Volumes/OS/MacOS Install
Make sure your patches are up to date too!.

notDeviiL

AMD OS X Member
now I got through the setup and got the msg: An error occurred applying the software update, thats kinda weird because EFI worked fine so far..

Here is my EFI

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.