OC 094 ok for Ventura 13.5 ?

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I said that, because i have unfortunately erased my 093 OC working EFI for Ventura13.5 and now i am unable to load it with 094. I can run OC boot canopy pick the disk, but when it comes to the loading bar with the apple logo, it stops and i get stuck. I used to to update eassily for a while now, but this time i 'am confused.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.9 MB · Views: 35

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I said that, because i have unfortunately erased my 093 OC working EFI for Ventura13.5 and now i am unable to load it with 094. I can run OC boot canopy pick the disk, but when it comes to the loading bar with the apple logo, it stops and i get stuck. I used to to update eassily for a while now, but this time i 'am confused.
Add the -v boot argument to your config.plist and then take a picture of where it stops an then upload it. That way there is some additional information available to help trouble shoot your issue.

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Unrelated, but odd... I don't get offered 13.5 at all, even though it's been out for a while it seems. EDIT Got offered 13.5 after a billion refreshes, but then I read about Location Services issues, so I'll wait for 13.5.1 ;)

Last edited:

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Finally i made a new fresh install and everything is ok. perphaps OC can find the disk or with the multiupdate, even if created a new USB key with the latest version of ventura. Who knows. i just remembered, i have erased the EFI and copy the new one (OC 094) from working Monterey disk. This time i made all the tuning on the USB key, i read somewhere that can be an issue. OC 094 is ok with Ventura 13.5

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I just tried to fill my wifi code and Ventura rebooted instantanously, but the Wifi wasn't working, and i put the code again and the same thing. reboot and even switch off Opencore booting directly to W10. I think there something wrong with kext for native WIFI of the motherboard.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.9 MB · Views: 3

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I just tried to fill my wifi code and Ventura rebooted instantanously, but the Wifi wasn't working, and i put the code again and the same thing. reboot and even switch off Opencore booting directly to W10. I think there something wrong with kext for native WIFI of the motherboard.
Are you using the correct version of the Airportitlwm.kext for Ventura? There is a specific kext for each version of the OS, if you try to use the Monterey release on Ventura it will cause panic at boot.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Are you using the correct version of the Airportitlwm.kext for Ventura? There is a specific kext for each version of the OS, if you try to use the Monterey release on Ventura it will cause panic at boot.
yes i put the stable one for Ventura, not the latest. Finally i removed it from the EFI

joostiphone

AMD OS X Member
Even within Sonoma there are different versions now:

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Noticed 13.5.1 dropped, fixing the Location Services issue.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.