I have spent the past few days attempting to get the installer for macOS Sequoia 15.8.1 to boot on my setup:
The problem is no matter what I do, I never get past this message:
"Registered CoreAnalyticsHub functions with xnu.virtual bool CoreAnalyticsHub::start(IOService *)::229:CoreAnalyticsHub start completed"

By adding
"IOHIDProviderPropertyMerger[0x1000001ba]:
robe fails"

I have tried many different configurations, disabling WiFi, Bluetooth, Onboard audio, IOMMU, no SSDTs loaded, SSDTTime-generated ones, a misc of boot arguments (npci=0x2000, -radvesa, -wegnoegpu) and many more tweaks into config.plist to the point I have truly forgotten every one of them. No matter what I do I get stuck at the exact same point.
I'm honestly lost here. I first hoped it would be an SSDT issue, then moved into USB, then CPU core count, nothing helped me.


I'm attaching my current EFI folder. Thanks in advance!
- CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X
- Mobo ASUS TUF Gaming B850M-Plus WiFi (BIOS ver. 1087)
- 2x 16GB ADATA XPG Lancer DDR5 at 6000MHz
- Revenger AMD RX 580 2048SP (BIOS was flashed to change its device id and identify itself as a standard RX 580 following this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...048sp-graphics-card-work-on-hackintosh.328087)
- WD Black SN770 512GB NVMe SSD
- Lexar NQ790 1TB NVMe SSD
The problem is no matter what I do, I never get past this message:
"Registered CoreAnalyticsHub functions with xnu.virtual bool CoreAnalyticsHub::start(IOService *)::229:CoreAnalyticsHub start completed"

By adding
io=0x16 into my boot args the very last line that shows into the screen is:"IOHIDProviderPropertyMerger[0x1000001ba]:
robe fails" 
I have tried many different configurations, disabling WiFi, Bluetooth, Onboard audio, IOMMU, no SSDTs loaded, SSDTTime-generated ones, a misc of boot arguments (npci=0x2000, -radvesa, -wegnoegpu) and many more tweaks into config.plist to the point I have truly forgotten every one of them. No matter what I do I get stuck at the exact same point.
I'm honestly lost here. I first hoped it would be an SSDT issue, then moved into USB, then CPU core count, nothing helped me.


I'm attaching my current EFI folder. Thanks in advance!

