need help patch kernel problem

adenrebel

AMD OS X Member
hello, can someone help me to fix this problem?
spek :
ryzen 5 1600
msi x370 sli plus
klevv 2400 2x8gb
nvidia 1070ti
ssd samsung evo 860
thank you.

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 3

mariettosun

Guru
Guru
AMD OS X Member
hello, can someone help me to fix this problem?
spek :
ryzen 5 1600
msi x370 sli plus
klevv 2400 2x8gb
nvidia 1070ti
ssd samsung evo 860
thank you.

this below is your main problem
wrong config plist

1671695563614.png

patch must be under first kernel like this Kernel/Patch
You have Kernel/Kernel/Patch

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 3

adenrebel

AMD OS X Member
this below is your main problem
wrong config plist

View attachment 9167

patch must be under first kernel like this Kernel/Patch
You have Kernel/Kernel/Patch
thank you for replying.
I have fixed it, but it didn't solve the problem. remains the same.
this is the log from opencore and new EFI folder.

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 3

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You need to check you are using the latest version of the AMD kernel patches, as three patches are either missing or not set correctly.

adenrebel

AMD OS X Member
You need to check you are using the latest version of the AMD kernel patches, as three patches are either missing or not set correctly.
i just download AMD kernel patches frome this link github, there is no any version, just one with the lastes version. and im just paste to my config.plist and modify three patches "replace" value.

mariettosun

Guru
Guru
AMD OS X Member
i just download AMD kernel patches frome this link github, there is no any version, just one with the lastes version. and im just paste to my config.plist and modify three patches "replace" value.

Try these two config
one of this uses old AMD Kernel Patches set

Attachments

• config 2.plist.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 3
  • config.plist.zip
    6 KB · Views: 3

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Your current config.plist is missing the Kernel > Scheme section. It is throwing up an error when tested by ocvalidate and Corpnewt's OCConfigCompare script.

The EFI attached below contains a revised config.plist, plus AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext has been added to the /EFI/OC/Kexts folder, with a companion entry in the config.
It uses the latest version of the AMD Kernel Patches, with the first three edited to suit your 6-core CPU.

See if this EFI gets you any further when installing High Sierra.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 7

mariettosun

Guru
Guru
AMD OS X Member
The EFI attached below contains a revised config.plist, plus AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext has been added to the /EFI/OC/Kexts folder, with a companion entry in the config.
Not useful for highsierra os user is installing

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
No probably not, but it was in before I really thought about when it became necessary for an AMD hack.

mariettosun

Guru
Guru
AMD OS X Member
it became mandatory from Monterey and Ventura (previously also in a Catalaina version)
In MR and Ventura if you use a couple of type of SMBios (iMacPro1.1 and MacPro7.1 if I am not wrong )

I have no checked his initial EFi in deep because he said to have downloaded new patches from GitHub AMD repo

I have proposed a config with new patches (checked) and one with old patches set for errors he had in second verbose picture

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.