Solved MSI MAG B550M Bazooka + AMD Ryzen 5 3600X + Radeon RX 470

adahox

AMD OS X Member
Pessoal, tentando instalar o big sur em minha máquina ryzen 5 6300x, Radeon RX 470, Fiz o processo de acordo com o vídeo, desabilitando e habilitando alguns recursos doa BIOS. mas da um ERRO PANIC na qual mesmo com o log , não estou conseguindo identificar oque é.

Attachments

• opencore-2022-02-06-130409.txt
    256 KB · Views: 8
  • config.plist
    27.2 KB · Views: 3

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Pessoal, tentando instalar o big sur em minha máquina ryzen 5 6300x, Radeon RX 470, Fiz o processo de acordo com o vídeo, desabilitando e habilitando alguns recursos doa BIOS. mas da um ERRO PANIC na qual mesmo com o log , não estou conseguindo identificar oque é.
Translation:
Guys, trying to install big sur on my ryzen 5 3600x machine, Radeon RX 470, I did the process according to the video, disabling and enabling some BIOS features. but a PANIC ERROR in which even with the log, I am not able to identify what it is.

Try booting Big Sur with the OC 'EFI 2' folder attached below, just rename it as EFI before you use it.

Make sure you use the ClearNvram and ResetSystem tools before you boot your installer with this EFI. Press the spacebar while on the OC GUI screen, this will display the Auxillary tools.

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 4

adahox

AMD OS X Member
still facing same error even with ClearNVRAM and ResetSystem.

Attachments

• opencore-2022-02-06-155419.txt
    256 KB · Views: 0

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Which motherboard are you using? As some motherboards require specific edits to the config.plist.

adahox

AMD OS X Member
Motherboard MSI MAG B550M Bazooka, AMD AM4, mATX

Here is where the Load stops

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Ok, the B550 board requires a few specific entries in the config.plist which I will look to ensure are present in the next EFI I provide, tomorrow (Monday).

adahox

AMD OS X Member
Ok, the B550 board requires a few specific entries in the config.plist which I will look to ensure are present in the next EFI I provide, tomorrow (Monday).
Let me know if i can help with something or extra info you need.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I have made a couple of edits based on your B550 motherboard.

Try this EFI in place of the previous one, see how that goes.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 15

adahox

AMD OS X Member
I have made a couple of edits based on your B550 motherboard.

Try this EFI in place of the previous one, see how that goes.

I had to disable 4G. i dont know why i decided to disable it once the tutorial says to enable (in my case) but i disabled and worked fine.

thanks to help-me @Edhawk . you are a friend, my frriend lol.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.