Motherboard Recommendation Please!.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Enough already, I'm done with crappy Windows 11 performance on my A320I-K/5700X G5. I haven't been able to play Microsoft Flight Simulator in months, constant connection issues, stuttering and generally a miserable user experience. Ventura works great btw, apart from ethernet!. Has to be AM4, no more than $200, 170mmx170mm and include WiFi. Thanks.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

craighazan

Donator
Donator

Can always swap out the WiFi with a native one if required. NewEgg has it a little over $200 but probably available else where for less.
I'm a fan of this board, the dual M.2 M keys are a winner for me and the WiFi module will be extremely appreciated. I'm a fan of stacked M.2 slots, My Gigabyte H110MSTX has one an M.2 E Key below the M.2 M Key.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Blimey!, popular board isn't it!.

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 9.09.26 AM.png

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Since my rant about the terrible gaming performance in Windows 11, an update happened!. Concerns about flakey Ethernet in Windows and Ventura have suddenly vanished, even after waking the Ethernet is still connected. Microsoft Flight Simulator is awesome again!.

Last edited:

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
Enough already, I'm done with crappy Windows 11 performance on my A320I-K/5700X G5. I haven't been able to play Microsoft Flight Simulator in months, constant connection issues, stuttering and generally a miserable user experience. Ventura works great btw, apart from ethernet!. Has to be AM4, no more than $200, 170mmx170mm and include WiFi. Thanks.
how about this board

GIGABYTE - B550 I AORUS PRO AX AM4 USB3.1 AMD Motherboard​

craighazan

Donator
Donator
how about this board

GIGABYTE - B550 I AORUS PRO AX AM4 USB3.1 AMD Motherboard​

I have looked at this board it seems identical to the ASUS board, more importantly it’s easier to get hold of. There’s even one available at my local Micro Center. Tbh I think I’m going wait and jump to AM5 later in the year. I solved the Ethernet issue by downloading the driver from Realtek, the utility confirmed that it needed fixing on the the A320I-K.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.