[LAPTOP] Kernel Issue on Sonoma

Pupihed

AMD OS X Member
Hey everyone,
So, I'm trying to create a hackintosh for my AMD 7730U laptop (build in signature) using NootedRed and other kexts, but I'm getting stuck on [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] after installing my macOS to the hard drive successfully (I think). I followed Dortania and NootedRed's guides, and even tried doing mmiowhitelist but to no avail. Attached is my EFI folder and latest log. Please help if possible. :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 4
  • opencore-2024-04-06-005222.txt
    256 KB · Views: 1

arunhk3

AMD OS X Member
Give this EFI folder a try. Ensure to make a backup of your own EFI before replacing it with this!

I just modified the ACPI -> Quirks section

Please give it a try and let me know!

Also I could see too many KEXTs under your KEXT folder and also they are added to your KEST list in the config.plist. Just verify to see if your really need all those

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Your AMD Laptop won't need the MimoWhitelist entries.

I have installed Sonoma on an AMD system (Mini PC) that uses the Ryzen 5 7530 CPU/APU combo and I didn't need any special settings. I just created an EFI based on the Ryzen guide and the components in the Mini PC.

Having a read of this Success Story may give you some assistance when it comes to creating your own EFI.

Do not forget that you will need to know which Keyboard/trackpad/mouse kexts to use. You can find this information in Windows > Device Manager. If the laptop specifications don't say which manufacturer made these input devices.

Make sure you have a read of the information in this link for Laptop systems. Some will be Intel specific, so be careful which kexts you add to your EFI setup.

# Gathering Files - Laptop kexts

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.