i am trying but :(

Nacster

AMD OS X Member
after reading the Dortania guide many times failing many times i am broken lol(frustrated but covering with smiles) i just cannont get Big Sur running on my windows pc ...its the kexts and ssdts etc compiles etc i just struggle. Now i can run Big Sur on Virtual box on my pc but as you all know its awefull on speed (obviously :)) but i can get my machine specs easier im told by running gen x and opencore configurator in my virtual mac to get all my true specs for kexts etc so i can install big sur properly. Am i making any sense and can any one help in any way clearly :) thanks in advance

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You'll need to use Monterey for your GPU. There's no support in Big Sur for the 6600XT. In saying that though you'll most likely need to downgrade the BIOS on your motherboard for Monterey too as there are some issues with MSI and Monterey. This is why it's not been working.

Nacster

AMD OS X Member
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.