How to install Mac OS Mojave in Macbook pro with new SSD

saharsh_d9

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone. I am trying to install Mac OS Mojave in my macbook pro , Can anyone tell me how can I do so ?
The situation is my macbook's old hard disk got damaged and now I have replaced with an SSD and recovery is not working at all!
In order to tackle this situation I tried to make a Mac OS Mojave Bootable USB .Can anyone assist me with this, please 🙏.
I am trying Gibmacos by I am stuck at a step. Please help me solve this problem.

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone. I am trying to install Mac OS Mojave in my macbook pro , Can anyone tell me how can I do so ?
The situation is my macbook's old hard disk got damaged and now I have replaced with an SSD and recovery is not working at all!
In order to tackle this situation I tried to make a Mac OS Mojave Bootable USB .Can anyone assist me with this, please 🙏.
I am trying Gibmacos by I am stuck at a step. Please help me solve this problem.
Have you tried recovery mode?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.