First ryzentosh build for Logic Pro X/Pro Tools

Louis5562

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone!

I'm thinking about building my first Hackintosh and I was wondering if AMD CPU's run fine regarding audio applications in Mac OS (Logic Pro X, Pro Tools etc.).

Thanks in advance!

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Some stuff works and some stuff doesnt.
cubase, wavelab are no goes.
Logic works well and so does all of its plugins.
brainworks, Ozone, FabFilter all work fine as plugins but then there’s a lot of plugins that doesn’t work too.
overall your much better off with an Intel build if you use a lot of different daws, audio apps and plugins but if your using logic mostly then your probably be fine.

Louis5562

AMD OS X Member
Some stuff works and some stuff doesnt.
cubase, wavelab are no goes.
Logic works well and so does all of its plugins.
brainworks, Ozone, FabFilter all work fine as plugins but then there’s a lot of plugins that doesn’t work too.
overall your much better off with an Intel build if you use a lot of different daws, audio apps and plugins but if your using logic mostly then your probably be fine.
Thank you so much!

I mostly use Wave's plugins and a few instrument plugins from XLN and Arturia.
Do these work fine on a ryzentosh?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Thank you so much!

I mostly use Wave's plugins and a few instrument plugins from XLN and Arturia.
Do these work fine on a ryzentosh?
You’re Welcome buddy,

Some wave plugins work and some dont. Arturia yes and all native instruments plugins are good to go.
No idea about XLN plugins I’m afraid.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.