Solved Disabeling Onboard USB Ports - To fix Games not booting - Help needed

Ehnoah

AMD OS X Member
Hey guys!

I was able to find proper USB Port Mappings for my X570 Mainboard on this Forum (Thanks for that!). Using the mappings, allows all my Onboard USB and Wi-Fi to work.

However, since I'm running a Corsair Pro Hub and a HX1000i PSU, Hacintosh cannot start any Games, because it believes it has some UPS.

Removing the Kext and the SSDT Patches, Games booting fine, but I'm loosing out on Wi-Fi, Power Management and such.
So I am curious, if someone can guide me, on how to disable the Onboard USB Ports via mapping, so I can keep the functionality of Wi-Fi & co.

The Kext and SSDT I used are attached.

Edit: I removed the Internals at the KEXT plist File, seems to work now.

Attachments

• Archiv.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
USBToolBox will allow you to disable some USB ports. I suggest mapping from Windows as it's way easier, you can use Windows PE. You will need the USBToolBox.kext file from https://github.com/USBToolBox/kext, do not use UTBDefault unless mapping from macOS (not recommended). To map use https://github.com/USBToolBox/tool. I don't suggest using USB Maps from other people because even insignificant stuff like the case USB ports makes it not-universal. Remove your USB Mapping SSDTs and re-map using USBToolBox, as I said it's way easier from Windows, probably the easiest USB Mapping ever was. You just need to connect an USB drive into every port, one by one, wait for it to show it in the console, unplug, repeat. Then in the "Select ports and build kext" menu you can select which ports to disable.

- ExtremeXT

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.