can i install macos mojave ?

wheazzy

AMD OS X Member
cpu - AMD A8-7600
motherboard - HP 2B52

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Not with an AMD integrated GPU, you need a supported GPU to be able to run/install any version of macOS.

wheazzy

AMD OS X Member
Not with an AMD integrated GPU, you need a supported GPU to be able to run/install any version of macOS.
i have gtx750

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Hey I'm not a mind reader, how would I know you have a discrete graphics card if you don't provide that information? Help (that is useful) is only possible when there is a full disclosure of information, otherwise the help is going to be incorrect.

The GTX 750 is a Maxwell series GPU, which is only supported in macOS up to High Sierra, as it requires the Nvidia Web Drivers. The last version of the NWD's were created for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6. So there is a limitation with the use of this card.

See this GPU buyers guide for more information regarding the Maxwell series of graphics cards & macOS - # Maxwell Cards

If you have a Kepler series card those are older but supported to the end of Big Sur, and with a few hacks can be used in Monterey.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Again here is a link to the specification page for your HP (Foxcon) motherboard - https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c04783128

Attached below is an EFI Folder for you to try with your 4-Core Kaveri CPU.

The EFI below is based on the OC AMD Bulldozer EFI I created for my FX 8350 system. But with changes for the fact your system contains an AMD IGPU, a Maxwell Nvidia GPU, your CPU only has 4-cores when mine has 8, and the fact it is a HP system.

I have built this with the expectation that you have an Nvidia GTX 750 installed and will be running High Sierra and eventually using the Nvidia Web Drivers. If that is not the case then the EFI probably won't work.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 5

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Here is a copy of the EFI with the XhciPortLimit quirk enabled. Everything else is the same as the previous EFI folder.

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.