Can anyone help me to install macos?

DasEric

AMD OS X Member
I am not very experienced with all this
I have tried it with tutorials but can not get it to work
can someone help me install macos on my laptop?

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad E595
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U
GPU: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Currently there is no support for integrated AMD graphics, such as are found on your Lenovo laptop.

There is some development work with the name WhateverRed, aimed at getting AMD Integrated GPU's working in macOS. But I am not sure how close this is to happening. Have a read of the WhateverRed Github page.

If you choose to use the WhateverRed option in your OC EFI, I would recommend disabling the Remote Debugging option.

FYI, when setting the AMD Kernel Patches make sure you set then correctly for your 4-core CPU.

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I am not very experienced with all this
I have tried it with tutorials but can not get it to work
can someone help me install macos on my laptop?

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad E595
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U
GPU: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics
You need to read Dortania.github.io. First, setup your com.apple.recovery.boot folder after read CAREFULLY the EFI folder configuration tutorial..
If you can't get it work create a thread in the right topic.. :)
Also, you need to setup your BIOS as it's written in the guide.

P.S When you're creating your config.plist file, you need to check your CPU generation name (Like mine: Bulldozer 15th Generation) and apply the correct ACPI patch to your config.plist from this link: AMD VANILLA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.