Boot halted on LOG:EXITBS:START

edonkey

AMD OS X Member
Hello I'm trying to boot into the catalina installer, most likely this issues has been discussed for a long time, but after trying numerous things I can't get past this problem and I'm pretty new to all of this.
I have an MSI B450 gaming plus max mobo (on latest firmware), AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and I also have two GPUs (a GTX 1660 and R7 240 4gb).
I've tried disabling the 1660, patching the R7 240 and disabling 4g decoding, but unfortunately it always get stuck on the same thing and I really don't know what to try next.

I'm also including the dsl I compiled for the gpu stuff.
1660 path = ACPI(SB)#ACPI(PCI0)#ACPI(GPP8)#PCI(0000)
R7 240 path = ACPI(SB)#ACPI(PCI0)#ACPI(GPP2)#ACPI(PT02)#ACPI(PT24)#PCI(0000)

I hope someone could help me (y)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 3
  • gpu_dsl.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
  • opencore-2022-03-12-201435.txt
    256 KB · Views: 1

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

edonkey

AMD OS X Member
You've not modified the kernel patches for your CPU. Check this topic out, https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/new-amd-macos-corecount-patch-information.1948/
Man thank you so much, I've just tried and it loaded fine but now I have another question, I often see the error "persistent enumeration failures" for the USBs, what could I do to resolve that small issue? I got connected my keyboard, mouse, logitech usb speakers, external hdd and a bluetooth adapter.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.