dedwards77

AMD OS X Member
I was wondering if anyone can give advice on getting bluetooth to work. I have read many other post of people with the same board as I have (msi mpg x570 gaming edge wifi) with no issue but I am having no luck. I tried the IntelBluetoothFirmware kext. I have the xhc ssdt for mapping usb. I got the wifi to work with airportltlwm. I ordered a wifi/BT replacement that has native support for Mac but it bothers me that I can't get this to work when it seems like it shouldn't be a problem.

dedwards77

AMD OS X Member
So I got a wifi/BT adapter and I know it has macOS support bc I installed it in my laptop and it works in Monterey but still no bluetooth on my Ryzen. The wifi works fine. Any ideas? maybe a usb map problem?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

dedwards77

AMD OS X Member
Thanks I will try this, I tried a couple guides one had me use hackintool and one had me use corpnewt tool, I couldnt even find a reference to bluetooth when I had each one running nor can I see anything bluetooth related in ioreg tool. Very frustrating seeing as how it cost me $50 for this adapter. Whatever the problem is I am sure was the reason the intel adapter wouldnt work either.

dedwards77

AMD OS X Member
Shane triple E my man.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 8.25.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 8.25.18 PM.png
    165 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.