- Mar 30, 2022
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X Motherboard: ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO X470 RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Graphics: ASUS DUAL RADEON RX 6600Which components are you using in your system?
Without the basic information listed above it is very difficult to know what is causing the issue you are facing? Answering the questions listed below would also be helpful.
- Motherboard make and model?
- CPU model?
- Graphics Card make and model?
- Any other significant components, I.e. Thunderbolt/audio add on card?
Have you tried detaching any unnecessary devices and drives. When installing macOS on a Hack it is always best to start with just the bare minimum connected to the system, i.e. mouse, Keyboard, USB installation drive, Bluetooth if required and the drive you are installing macOS on to, plus the GPU. Anything else is unessential for the installation of macOS so it can be removed or unplugged.
- Which drive are you installing macOS on, type, make and model?
- Are there any other drives installed in the system?
- Which version of MacOS Monterey are you installing?
If you don't have it try adding AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext to your setup and enable ProvideCurrentCPUInfo. Make sure the EFI is using latest OC 0.8.1.CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X Motherboard: ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO X470 RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Graphics: ASUS DUAL RADEON RX 6600
I'm installing Monterey 13.4. installed on motherboard m.2 nvme 970 evo plus 2tb and m.2 sata ssd.
usbinjectall is working on ryzen cpu? I used my usbmap kext and disabled XHCIPortLImitIf you don't have it try adding AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext to your setup and enable ProvideCurrentCPUInfo. Make sure the EFI is using latest OC 0.8.1.
That also includes the latest Lilu/Whatevergreen/AppleALC and VirtualSMC kexts (make sure these loads first in the list ie. is right at the top). AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement, SMCAMDProcessor and SMCSuperIO.kext should also be enabled and loaded right after these kexts before USBInjectAll. Also disable XHCIPortLimit in quirks.
Yes I am aware. But if it doesn't work for you then a USB map using UTBToolbox should be a better fit.usbinjectall is working on ryzen cpu? I used my usbmap kext and disabled XHCIPortLImit
and I tried adding AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext and enabled ProvideCurrentCPUInfo.
WOW. Thanks! It works!Try this revised EFI. It is based on your EFI from post #1, i.e. OC 0.7.6.
Try this revised EFI in place of your current EFI. Do not change anything in this EFI, lets see if it works before making any changes.
- I have cleaned up the config.plist, removing any unnecessary entries.
- Fixed the 3 errors that OCValidate raised, due to missing and duplicate config entries.
- Added agdpmod=pikera boot argument for the RX 6600 GPU
- Added npci=0x2000 boot argument in case you haven't set 'Above 4G Decoding' in your bios.
- Made a few other minor changes.