10.13.6 On Ryzen, Need Help. Cant Find any decent guides or downloads anywhere.

E34obsession

AMD OS X Member
NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Built this rig for my brother...

System: ASRock B450, Ryzen 3600, 16GB Ram, GTX770, Samsung SSD. No overclock.

Installed 10.13.3 High Sierra using a guide from a YouTuber (
). Everything works great, no issues with the rig at all. Very smooth installation. Performance and boot time is also very good.

Issue: I need 10.13.6 to run some specific apple apps that will not install on the older versions of High Sierra. I cannot move onto Mojave because I will lose support for 32 bit programs... I cant find an updated .dmg 10.13.6 download ANYWHERE! I would like to use the same install method as that video illustrates as it worked perfectly on my system. Every other guide on YouTube has a bunch of broken links or in a language I do not understand.

I build engines, not hackintosh builds usually... I do not know how to do "Vanilla" installs or know any of the technical terms that Hackintoshers use, I need to be spoken to like I am super dumb with Ryzen Hackintosh. I was relying on a guide to help me.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Either an updated 10.13.6 file that will work with his installation method or someone kind enough to walk me through a different method to get 10.13.6 on this system.

Please help.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You can use High Sierra with the dortania guide just fine. There's no need to find an updated DMG either. macOS will download updates and as long as you are using the OpenCore patches they will work just fine. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.