有人能告诉我X570 5950X 6900XT的OC配置是否正确吗?

HuYe

AMD OS X Member
My configuration is as follows: I would like to ask @

CaseySJ、@AudioGod,to give me advice on whether the OC configuration is correct. Are there any problems? Needs modification to achieve best results!

Motherboard: ASUS x570 dark hero (wifi)

cpu: AMD5950x

Memory: g-skill 3600 16*2

Graphics card: asus tuf 6900xt

Network card: bcm94360cd/Bluetooth 4.0

ssd: corsair mp600 pcie4.0

There is an obvious problem of intermittent lag when previewing web pages or images, and I don't know what the cause is?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Which X570 motherboard are you using?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
  1. You are missing SSDT-EC.aml from your /EFI/OC/ACPI folder and config.plist.
  2. You have a USBMap.kext that is incorrectly configured.
    1. All the ports are set as USB3.
    2. Your motherboard will have Internal headers, Type-C and possibly USB2 physical ports.
    3. So having them all set as USB3 is wrong.
    4. You would be better served removing this Kext and enabling the XhciPortLimit quirk in your config.plist.
    5. Then you can map the USB ports when you boot into macOS Ventura.
  3. You have Booter > Quirks > SetupVirtualMap= Enabled/True in your config.plist
    1. When using an X570 motherboard this Quirk needs to be set as Disabled/False.
  4. When running macOS version newer than Catalina the AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext (plugin from AirportBrcmFixup.kext) needs to be disabled, or set with MaxKernel=19.99.99, so a newer version of macOS doesn't try to activate the kext.
  5. If you have an Intel 2.5GB Ethernet controller you don't need to use LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext.
  6. You have DummyPowerMAnagement enabled in your config.plist, but are also using an SSDT-PLUG.aml ACPI table for CPU power management.
    1. I don't use an SSDT-PLUG.aml table with my Asus ROG STRIX X570 motherboard and Ryzen 9 3900X CPU. So I am not sure you need to either.
  7. Your SMBIOS data in the PlatformInfo > Generic section of the config.plist is missing the ROM data.
    1. If you have the ROM code from when you generated the MacPro7,1 SMBIOS I would strongly recommend you add it to the config.plist.
Fix these issues and you stand more of a chance of getting macOS Ventura to boot.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
As a comparison I have attached a screenshot showing your current EFI folder contents. Below it I have attached a screenshot showing the EFI folder contents from my Asus Strix X570-F Gaming, Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB RAM, RX 6700 XT, 1 x SN 770 1TB & 1 x SN 570 1TB, macOS Ventura & Win11 system.

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 18.01.09.png Your current EFI folder contents, as viewed in Finder

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 18.01.50.png My X570 EFI (OC 0.9.4) works with no issues.

My X570 system uses an RX 6700 XT GPU, so I use NootRX.kext in place of WhateverGreen.kext.

This might help regarding the configuration of your EFI folder.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.