New profile posts

Hello sir, I am also a Hp Victus user with the same device configurations as yours
AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650,AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
RAM: 8192MB
yet still i was unable to boot the MacOS Sonoma 14.3.1 on my system.
i was trying to boot from usb but the configuration alway fails and the setup doesn't shows can you help me out.TG: @allworkdone
ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI - AMD 7950X - Kingston 64GB (2K) DDR5 6000MHz FURY Beast B - AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT
CPU: Ryzen 7 7700x
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580
RAM: G.Skill Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000 CL36
Motherboard: ASUS Prime X670E-PRO WiFi
Ethernet: 2.5G (on the motherboard)
WiFi / BT: Fenvi T919
Heatsink: Deepcool LS720 360mm liquid cooler
1x M.2 Samsung 980 1T (Win 11)
1x M.2 WD Black SN 770 (MacOS)
MacBook Pro16,33 - Huawei Matebook14 2020 R5 4600H, 16GB RAM, Foresee 128GBNGFF, macOS BigSur & Win 10
Hi, I am interesting in getting similar build you have. Is your system working fine? Sleep/wake, WIFI/BT, can you share your Cinebench and Geekbench scores? If yes, can you provide EFI? Thank you so much
Kubokun
Kubokun
check out my success story here.
I got over 34k on cinebench r23 with eco mode 125W
I tried to download your EFI today but it stops at 4Mb after trying many times. Is it possible to get it from an email attachment or Dropbox? I have an AsRockX570Creator too. Thanks.
You seem to be the one of the main guy's here. I know I've been annoying on this site but I'm stubborn. Quick question. I now have made it to the apple loading but it either won't continue or is just loading super slow. The bar goes around 1/3 and after 1/2 hour . I just shut it . Have you ever heard or seen this ???
C
CaseySJ
If you post all the relevant details in Installation support forum, I'll take a look. Just reference by name "@CaseySJ"
Back Again! Don't know what happened with my last profile? But, I'm back and looking to update this old Hack.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.