X570 Integrated LAN and Bluetooth Issues

buzuddha

AMD OS X Member
Hi All,

I'm new here so first let me start by sayin thanks to everyone who has put in a ton of work to contribute to these forums and the guides.

I've got two lingering issues with monterey 12.1 on a ryzentosh (Hack#1 in my signature)

Problem #1: I can manually set an IP and can (usually) get an ethernet connection, but upon wake, I see "Not Connected" in System Preference>Network
Seems to have been discussed to death HERE. I'd love to know if there are any updates on this. Has anyone gotten a kext for I211 to work?

Problem #2: IntelBluetoothFirmware/IntelBluetoothInjector kexts make my boot time very long (~3m) instead of (~20s) and doesn't even work once OSX starts. Is there something I'm missing here?

EFI Folder

I'd be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction

EDIT: sorry I realized now that this should be in the "Post Installation" forum. I don't know how to move it!

Last edited:

buzuddha

AMD OS X Member
Despite being in the wrong spot. I did find the fix for issue #2. It was in the guide all along (D'Oh!).

Monterey Bluetooth kext situation

Hopefully my error helps someone!

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I had same issue with intel nic and wireless, but was able to get wireless and bt working but never got the intel nic working on monterey 12.1 so I purchased a cheap realtek pcie nic for $15 on amazon

buzuddha

AMD OS X Member
aight imma do dat

EDIT: Got this for $15 works fine with RealTekRTL8111.kext

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.