WLAN BCM94360NG 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.0 Not showing up

j71rivera

AMD OS X Member
I bought this card from amazon and it works perfect in windows 10 win with a m.2 wifi to pcie adapter but in Catalina it does not work. Thought it was a plug and play card for Mac? Network only shows my ethernet. about this mac did not show a wifi or bluethooth card. Is it possibly the m.2 pci to wifi adapter? If so which one should i have gotten?

Ryzen 3800x
Asus x570-p Prime
Catalina 10.15.5
Radeon 5700xt

wild_eep

AMD OS X Member
I have the same wifi, mine works. But initially, only the wifi worked and bluetooth didn't. It was because the card needs to connect to an internal USB2 header for bluetooth functionality. It turned out that in my setup, none of my USB2 ports worked. USB3 was fully functional. So I made a custom connector to connect the wifi to a USB3. That worked.

Later on a whim, I changed my SMBIOS from iMac7,1 to iMacPro1,1. This change enabled my USB2 ports, which allowed me to get rid of the custom cable and use the original cable on an internal USB2 header.

j71rivera

AMD OS X Member
Are you saying that i need to find an m.2 wifi to usb adapter instead of a m.2 wifi to pci-e ?

i have been using a Desktop Wireless Network M.2(NGFF) WiFi Card to PCIe 1X Adapter Converter

it has a usb connector on it that as far as i can tell because of hackintool i see the bluetooth on usb connector it just does not reg in catalina under about my pc. i am set to iMacPro1,1 already.

Last edited:

j71rivera

AMD OS X Member
as an update it looks like mac also sees it. acroding to hackintool.

05:00.0 14E4 43B1 103C 2154 Disabl Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM4352 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter Network controller Network controller 0/BYD6@6/BYS6@0 pci14e4,43b1 PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x2)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x6,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)

wild_eep

AMD OS X Member
No, I'm not saying you need a different adapter. I have the same pcie adapter you linked.

j71rivera

AMD OS X Member
I am so sorry i figured out i bought 2 weifi cards i made my latop a mac it had the m.2 . this one has a Broadcom BCM4352 Azurewave AW-CE123H WiF i+ BT 867Mbps Bluetooth 4.0 Hackintosh and i got wifi working with hackintool .. bluetooth is an issue it sees the phone it prompts to connect and then not connect.. ill research that some. but yea ive fixed wifi . i was using the wrong wifi card to trouble shoot lol. shoot me now.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.