Windows 11 vs Ryzentosh Monterey 8

Seyven

AMD OS X Member
I'm experiencing weird behavior on W11 with the main game I play: League of legends.
We all know gaming in MacOS is pretty... Peasant experience. Well... Windows 11 works almost as bad as Monterey. Why?

Windows 11 - LOL goes from 180 FPS to 130-20 (stuttering)
Monterey - Stable 130-140 FPS.

WTAF

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
The Windows 11 scheduler has been optimized by Intel... AMD confirmed recently that the new scheduler causes a 15% performance loss on Ryzen.

Seyven

AMD OS X Member
The Windows 11 scheduler has been optimized by Intel... AMD confirmed recently that the new scheduler causes a 15% performance loss on Ryzen.
I think it's much more than that. I mean... RX 5500 XT with a little OC and a R5 3600XT with a pretty decent RAM should score much higher than 180-200 FPS on LOL (medium settings)

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
If you didn't already you can switch to Shaneee's Fix PAT patch, that fixes GPU performance issues on AMD Hacks.
You have to disable the second to last patch (Algreys Fix PAT) and enable the last (Shanee's) in turn.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.