Wifi help on X570

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
i have X570 aorus master and bluetooth is working and the wifi is not, there is someoone here that can help me with that ?
installed os: Big Sur

Last edited:

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
You can get Intel Bluetooth and Wifi to work with kexts from here: https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless

Your Bluetooth probably works because Linux or Windows uploaded the firmware and the system was never cut from power.

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
You can get Intel Bluetooth and Wifi to work with kexts from here: https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless

Your Bluetooth probably works because Linux or Windows uploaded the firmware and the system was never cut from power.
My Bluetooth works because intelBluetoothinject and firmaware Kexts and my wifi still dont work after installing the kext from the github you posted

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
My Bluetooth works because intelBluetoothinject and firmaware Kexts and my wifi still dont work after installing the kext from the github you posted
Go into your config.plist and under Misc -> Security make sure that SecureBootModel is set to Default or the correct value for your smbios. IMacPro1,1 = j137 or MacPro7,1 = j160 (Default works just fine) save and restart, clear your nvram when your get to the bootpicker and try again

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Go into your config.plist and under Misc -> Security make sure that SecureBootModel is set to Default or the correct value for your smbios. IMacPro1,1 = j137 or MacPro7,1 = j160 (Default works just fine) save and restart, clear your nvram when your get to the bootpicker and try again
im on iMacPro 1,1 and SecureBootModel=J137 in the config.plist

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
J137 or j137?
capital J would be incorrect and break it

BomBayGini

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.