WiFi / Bluetooth Card

Pulsar

AMD OS X Member
Good evening to all guys,

I'm slowly using my hackintosh more and more. Now I would like to use all the functions between hack and iPad / iPhone. I was looking to buy a card, preferably NVME or, if there are USB, to make WiFi and Bluetooth work.

Do you have any advice? By buying a component I would like to take the solution more "plug and play" possible.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
If you have a built in WLAN card on the Elite then replace it with a BCM94360NG or if you don't then get a BCM94360CS2 and a PCIe Adaptor.
eBay, Amazon or AliExpress are the places to get them from.
A third option that I don't like myself is to get a Fenvi T919 but they don't work that well for a lot of people.

Pulsar

AMD OS X Member
If you have a built in WLAN card on the Elite then replace it with a BCM94360NG or if you don't then get a BCM94360CS2 and a PCIe Adaptor.
eBay, Amazon or AliExpress are the places to get them from.
A third option that I don't like myself is to get a Fenvi T919 but they don't work that well for a lot of people.

Hi Audiogod, thanks for the reply, as always!

I have no WLAN cards at the moment, I use the MOBO Ethernet. I should buy one. At this time I have the stand for the GPU with the risers that covers me PCIe doors, If the PCI cards are easier to recognize the hack I can remove it is not a problem and use the PCIe slot.

So this M2 card would be fine?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Ive never tried using a SSDs M.2 slot with a WLAN card but I guess it would work.
You would have to work out how to get a Antenna to it though.

Pulsar

AMD OS X Member
Ive never tried using a SSDs M.2 slot with a WLAN card but I guess it would work.
You would have to work out how to get a Antenna to it though.

I then try the normal PCIe card with its antennas, we are on the safe side.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
I then try the normal PCIe card with its antennas, we are on the safe side.
I think that would be the best idea. Can you not make enough space with the riser to free up the bottom or top slot?

elixir

AMD OS X Member
Hi Audiogod, thanks for the reply, as always!

I have no WLAN cards at the moment, I use the MOBO Ethernet. I should buy one. At this time I have the stand for the GPU with the risers that covers me PCIe doors, If the PCI cards are easier to recognize the hack I can remove it is not a problem and use the PCIe slot.

So this M2 card would be fine?
this is the card that i used for my b450i aorus pro wifi mobo, i replace the intel9260ngw
it works great oot

Pulsar

AMD OS X Member
Thank you all from your reply. As soon as I take the card, I'll let you know how the installation went!

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.