White Screen on P3d V5

cahijo

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone. Built a new machine yesterday specifically to run P3d V5, went for the 8gb Vram the RX 580 as it requires more Vram tham the 4.5 version.

However the build went brilliant my iiyama 25" G-Master Black Hawk Full HD FreeSync Gaming Monitor looks great.

Have the latest drivers and software but I was disappointed when launching the sim that there preview window was black and when launching the sim all I get is a white screen with almost like a negative board.

Is there anyone out there that can come to my assistance or I will be returning the card and getting an Nvidia 1660 super with 6gb Vram.

Really appreciate any help given.

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
I'm doubtful that's it's the card at fault, more likely to be a compatibility issue with running macOS on an AMD CPU. Try swapping the last two patches over. Disable the patch _mtrr_update_action fix PAT from Algrey and enable my one. See if it makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.