Which x570 motherboard is recommended for MacOS?

stefancosd

AMD OS X Member
Currently I have a Gigabyte Aorus x570 Ultra and I am sick of the stability issues with this board. So I am thinking of buying another motherboard.

Which x570 motherboard do you recommend?

Requirements:
  • minimal two M.2. slots
  • working ethernet port (also on MacOS monterey)
  • STABILITY in general!

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

Bansaku

AMD OS X Member
Currently I have a Gigabyte Aorus x570 Ultra and I am sick of the stability issues with this board. So I am thinking of buying another motherboard.

Which x570 motherboard do you recommend?

Requirements:
  • minimal two M.2. slots
  • working ethernet port (also on MacOS monterey)
  • STABILITY in general!

Stability issues with Gigabyte?! Such as...?
You have the best option already. Gigabyte has been the #1 go-to mobo since 2010, with the least amount of issues and pretty much perfect stability/compatibility. I have zero issues with my X570 Elite, don't even have any USB mapped (not needed). Everything works flawlessly, much like my Intel platform I upgraded from.
FYI, ethernet on most motherboards is broken (since Monterey), regardless of AMD or Intel.

slead

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I can recommend the Asus X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (not Dark and also not Wi-Fi Version).
It has 2 Ethernet ports, and Ethernet works, it has 2 NVMe slots too. So far I had almost no issues.
Apart from that, I also have the Asus X470-F ROG Strix Gaming and that is also quite good.

But I have to agree with @Bansaku, Gigabyte boards are actually the go-to for hackintosh.
Anyway, good luck

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.